Chapter Thirty Five

Months pass by and Behir become very much attached to each other. Anu is very happy to get a brother like jiju for her in Mahir who cares for her as much as he cares for his own sister. One day Bela is working in their cabin when she starts feeling dizzy. Mahir sees her and gets tensed. She immediately takes her to the hospital and doctor checks her.

Doctor: Aap inke kya lagte hai?

Mahir: Fiancee...

Doctor: Oh great! Congratulations! Aap papa banne wale hai.

Mahir: Sach? OMG! Thank you so much!

Doctor pats on his hand and says, "You can meet her."

Mahir: Thank you so much.

Mahir goes to see Bela sitting with a sad mood.

Mahir: Kya hua Bela?

Bela: Mahir... I am... I am pregnant!

Mahir: Mai jaanta hu and iss duniya me abhi mujhse zyada khush koi nahi hai!

Bela: Sach?

Mahir: Bela iss baat pe tumhe shaq kyu hai?

Bela: Kyunki kuch din pehle hi aap keh rahe the that aap abhi itne jaldi shaadi nahi karna chahte because you don't want kids from now.

Mahir: Bela i agree Maine kaha tha ye... Lekin Bela... Maine ye jaise hi suna ki mai papa banne wala hu, iss duniya ka sabse happiest person mai ban gaya... I just gave up all those thoughts and now I want see our child....hamare pyar ka nishani jisse ham ek poori happy family ban jaye!

Bela cries happily and hugs him. Mahir too hugs her back. They both thank doctor and go back to his home. Mahir takes care of her and doesn't go to office himself as well. Seeing him and Bela absent together, Misha feels it very strange. She starts getting doubts about them.

Bela: Mahir... Pls mujhe office jana hai... Ghar pe bore ho jati hu.

Anu: Kya didi aap bhi? Mahir jiju keh rahe hai na ki aap nahi jayenge toh nahi jayenge.

Bela: Tum jiju saali milke mujhe bahut pareshan karrahe ho... Mai office jaungi toh jaungi! That's it.

Mahir: Ok fine Madam. Lekin ek condition... Tum waha kaam nahi karogi. You will stay in my cabin and tum aram karogi.

Bela: Ok thank you.

Anu: Kya jiju? Aap itne jaldi maan gaye?

Mahir: Kya karu princess?? Mai apne pyar ke hatho majboor hu. Uske chehre pe thoda bhi dullness dikhe toh mai seh nahi sakta.

Bela hugs Mahir to which Anu clears throat and says,"Didi, mai yahi hu."

Bela blushes and then breaks hug. Behir go to office next day and seeing them together, everyone are surprised. Behir enter their cabin and then calls Manager asking about work progress. They discuss about work and then manager leaves.

Mahir sits on couch and makes Bela sit on his lap. He captures her lips and both kiss each other for a long time. Suddenly, the cabin door opens and Misha enters. She gets shocked seeing Behir so close but she then closes the door and leaves. But Behir have no idea that Misha saw them.

Misha is very angry seeing Behir so closed but she stays silent and doesn't say a word. She curses Bela a lot seeing her fate and feels jealous of her.

One day, Bela is sitting in Mahir's cabin alone when she gets a message from Mahir.

"Come down, waiting for you outside."

Bela smiles and thinks, "Pakka kuch surprise socha hoga mere Mahir ne..."

She goes down leaving her mobile there and then starts searching for Mahir. Mahir, who went to talk to someone and came back, doesn't find Bela but sees her mobile screen on. He reads the message and gets shocked as he finds his phone missing. He immediately goes near window to see Bela looking here and there. Knowing that she is looking for him, he is about to turn to leave from there when he sees two female hands push Bela on the road and before she could realise, a speed truck comes and hits her making Bela fly high in the air and then fall down on the road.

Bela: Noooooo!!!!

Mahir immediately hugs a panting Bela...

Mahir: Sshhhh... Bela its ok... Dekho ab tum thik ho na? Tum abhi bhi thik ho... Kuch nahi hua...

Bela is panting very badly and she digs her nails into Mahir's back. Though the situation is very strange when Behir are hugging but still Mahir is feeling very happy as he got the warmth of his love after so many years. Bela slowly breaks hug and looks at Mahir.

Bela: Mahir... Hamara baby?

Tears fall from Mahir's eyes answering her question.

Flashback continues

Bela flies high in the air and then falls down on the road. Mahir gets shocked and he runs downstairs as fast as possible. Since his office is in a well established area, they could reach hospital in 15 minutes and then doctors started their treatment.

Mahir informs Anu about the accident who too comes running to hospital. She hugs him and consoles him.

Mahir: Princess... Bela... Bela ko mai apne aakhon se...

Anu: Aap hamare king ho na? King kabhi haar nahi maanta... All he knows is to fight back be they are tears or enemies. Aap tension matlo. Didi ko kuch nahi hoga.

After 3 hours, Doctor comes out and say, "Mr. Sehgal, your fiancee is out of danger.... But..."

Mahir: But? What happened?

Doctor: I am sorry to say that she suffered a miscarriage...