Chapter Nine!

IN MAHIR'S ROOM

Bela jumps on bed and says "Mahir i am really tired...."Mahir kiss her cheeks and says "Ohhh wait i brought 2 dresses for you for mehendi please try na which one is nice?"

Bela: No please i am in no mood. I wanna sleep and snore.

Mahir: Bela please i brought it specially for you.

Bela: Ok!

Mahir gave her 1 lehenga and one gown. Bela chooses lehenga and says "ye acha hai" Mahir frowned and says me itne pyar se laya tumne try bhi nh kia. Ok bye!" Bela holds his hands and says "Ohh god i am tired yaar!"

Mahir: to so jao....

Bela: Acha ok do me try karoon.

Mahir nodded in no and says "I will make you wear this." Bela shooks her head and says "To isliye itne utawle ho rahe th!" Mahur hugs her and says "kitni smart ho tum!"

Mahir started to open her top zip when Misha enters in room. Mahir left bela and says "Bela jao change kr k aao!" Bela says " me apne room se change kr k aati hoon." Bela left from there while Misha rolled her eyes and says "Kia kr rahe hain aap Mahir ek taraf di k sath night spend krte hain or dosri taraf mujhe pareshaan krte hain."

Mahir: Tum haan keh do usko chor donga.

Misha: kabhi nh! Me di ka pyar nh cheen skti.

Mahir pins her to wall and says "yeh duniya bhot selfish hai. Is me rehne k liye selfish hona parhta hai samjhi. Apni behen k liye ye sab Q kr rahi ho. Akhir hai to step sister hi."

Misha: Shut up! Jij...

Mahir holds her waist tightly Misha moans his name while he came closer to her and bite her and says "Tum sirf meri ho! Sirf meri. Wo bela sirf meri needs poori kr rahi hai jab tak tum haan na keh do! Koi pyar vyar nh hai mujhe usse."

Misha: kal ko kisi or k sath bhi yahi karenge aap.

Mahir; Thk hai tumhare kehne pr bela ki zindagi barbaad nh karonga ek baar haan keh do.

Misha: never!

Mahir: Q?

Misha:Meri marzi.

Mahir holds her tightly and going to open her top zip when kuhu enters and says "Bhai wo bela bula rahi hai!" Mahir gave an irritated look and says "Aaraha hoon!" Mahir went to Bela's room and saw her struggling with her blouse knot.

He goes to her and hugs her tightly,  squeezing her. Bela blushes and says "Kesi lag rahi hoon!" Mahir kisses her shoulder and says "Bhot khoobsurat lag rahi ho!" Bela blushes more herd while Mahir bite her cheek to which bela gave an irritated look.

Mahir says "ohhh its you I thought its an apple!" Bela shooks her head while Mahir turns her. Bela holds his neck. While Mahir hands are working on her waist. He is continuously carassing her waist by his fingers. Bela closes her eyes and feels his cold hands on her smooth waist.

Mahir pulls her close to him. He kissed her cleavage while bela blushes and says "Kitna romance karoge ab to sab bolte hai Bela Mahir k sath bhot busy ho gy hai." Mahir smiles and says "jab pyar kia to darna kia. Pyar kia hai koi galti nahi."

Bela: mahir ishq me shirk or mohabbat me bewafai ki maafi nahi hai. Please mere sath bewafayi mat krna me mar jaongi. I am saying me sab khatam kr dongi.

Mahir put his finger on ger lips and says "Shhh ese marne marane ki baatein mat karo bari mushkil se tumko dubara paya hai. Ab kho nh skta. " Bela kissed his forehead and says "Jab tak tum wafa karoge. Me zinda rahongi."

Mahir: Shhhh bus karo na ye sab baatein nh krni mujhko marna jeena and all.

Bela hygs him and says "Tum waqye me thori bewafayi kr rahe ho." Mahir make her sit and says "Haan baba nh kr raha bewafayi." Bela says "Acha ab me change kr loon!"

Mahir: Okay jao!

Bela: you are not helping me.

Mahir: No tum jao me wait kr raha hoon.

Bela: Ok!

Bela changes into night wear and comes to bed and lays on bed besides mahir. Bela put her head on his chest. While bela sits and says "tum idhar aao me udhar songi!"

Mahir: Q baba kia hoa?

Bela: i wanna lay on ur left side and wanna hear your heart beats!