Chapter Fifteen

Mahir took her to room. Mahir make her sit and says "I love you!" Bela hugs him and says "I love you too!" Mahir bring first aid kid and start doing her dressing.

Bela smiles and says "Mahir kal humari haldi hai phir shaadi!" Mahir smiles and says "Phir....." Mahir smiles playfully. While Bela blushes and says "Ab me bhot thak hoon. Lemme sleep!" Mahir nodded his head and they both slept hugging each other.

Next morning! Bela woke and smiles looking t Mahir, who is sleeping like a cute and innocent baby. Bela kissed his lips and start sucking it while Mahir wakes up and smiles looking at his to be wife sucking his lips. Bela broke apart and says "good morning!"

Mahir smiles and replied "Good morning baby!" Bela looks at him and start opening his shirt buttons. While Mahir holds her hand and says "Ye kia kr rahi ho!" Bela blushes and continues her work. Mahir smiles and again asks "Ye kia ho raha hai!"

Bela kissed on his chest, on his heart. Mahir feels the moment while bela says "You love me na?" Mahir nodded in yes.

Bela: So never leave me!

Mahir: Never!

Bela hugs him and says "Us Anu, or Pragati se door raho samjhe." Mahir smirks and asks "Jal rahi ho!" Bela glared at him and went to washroom!

In evening!

Everyone is getting ready for haldi. When Mahir enters in his room and saw Anu is sitting there holding her tummy. He panicks and says "Princess kia hoa are you fine!" Anu nodded in yes and says "Aaj haldi hai phir Shaadi.  Aage kia krna hai?"

Mahir: Mujhe bhi nh pata! But don't worry jo hoga acha hoga.

Anu: Wo to dikh raha hai. Kitna acha ho raha hai sab!

Mahir hugs her and says "Please itna gussa mat karo! Chalti phirti gusse ki factory ho!" Anu glares at him while Mahir says "Acha ab jao or ready ho jao! Manzil pass hai kal ka din kisi k liye bhot bura sabit hone wala hai. Kisi ki zindagi badalne wali hai!"

Anu: Acha I am going but please kuch bhi karo us larki ko door bhjo.

Mahir: As you say.......

Later!

Bela came in Mahir's room. She looks at him. He was engrossed in changing clothes. He was wearing his white pyjama and going to wear yellow kurta but his eyes fell on bela. He smiles sheepishly and says "Hoo besharam! Ek larke ko change krte dekh rahi ho sharam nh aati! " Bela rolled her eyes and says "Acha ji! Sharam ki baat aap kr rahe h hone wale pati dev."

Mahir holds her waist and pulls her towards him and asks "Aapko koi or dikh raha hai yaha patni ji!" Bela holds his neck and says "Dikh raha hai na ek aashiq, aashiqui kr raha hai!" Mahir smiles and says "Us aashiq ki aashiqui hogi khoobsurat tabhi to aashiqui chal rahi hai!"

Bela blushes and says "Pr aashiq ko nh lgta door khula hai or koi bhi aaskta hai!" Mahir makes a dramatic face and says "Jab pyar kiya to darna kia?" Bela hits his shoulder and says "Apna kurta pehno!"

Mahir: Do pyar krne waalo k beech kapre nh hote.

Bela: Acha ji or agar koi aagaya to...

Mahir: Toooo kia?

Bela: To bhot maarongi me tumko.

Mahir: Possessive?

Bela: Any problem?

Mahir: no!

Then Mahir wears his kurta and they both came downstairs, holding each other's hand. Mahir took her to couch amd make her sit. While everyone start applying haldi on Mahir and then his haldi on Bela. Bela smiles widely after applying Mahir's haldi on her.

Target :125 votes