Chapter Thirty Two

Behir are going on Bela's scooty while Mahir is giving her directions. He is sitting very close to her making his chest touch her back. When a speed breaker comes or some jerkings happen, Mahir holds Bela's waist with both of his hands making her gasp. Bela tries controlling all her emotions and drives her bike when Mahir asks her to stop. Bela looks at the area and realises they haven't reached his place yet.

Bela: Abhi tak ham pahunche nahi Mahir...

Mahir: I know but I want to eat pani puri...

Bela: Really? Ok chalo.

Mahir: Thank you so much for this!

She hugs her from back making Bela gasp and shut her eyes as he was holding her so tight. Mahir realises what he did and immediately removes his hands saying sorry.

They go to pani puri stall and order two plates of pani puri. Mahir takes the first one and feeds Bela surprising her. But the next thing surprises her more as she unknowingly feeds him back. They both then have pani puri and Mahir insists to pay.

Bela: Its ok mai pay kardungi...

Mahir: Dekho... Already lift deke tum mujhpe bahut help kar rahi ho. Let me do this as a return gift.

Bela: Ok fine...

Mahir pays the bill and then both go back to scooty. Behir then head towards Mahir's office. As soon as they reach the office, Mahir pecks her cheek making her shocked.

Mahir: Don't take me wrong but mai khaas logon ko thanks kehta nahi, aise thanks karta hu.

Bela blushes bending her eyes while Mahir goes to his office. Bela goes back home and lies on bed thinking about Mahir, his hug, him holding her waist, then kissing her cheek...

Bela: Ye ladka pagal kar diya mujhe... I am gone mad...

She gets up and starts working when she gets a call from Sehgal Industries.

Bela: Hello.

Person: Hello. Am I speaking to Bela Sharma?

Bela: Yes.

Person: You are selected as the personal secretary of our boss. You have been mailed the details of the company and everything. You can join your duty from tomorrow.

Bela: Thank you...thank you so much! Thanks a lot!

Bela jumps in excitement. She prepares many items for dinner as she is very happy. When Anu comes home from college, she is thrilled to see the dining table filled with so many dishes.

Anu: Bela di... Ye kya hai? Itne saare dishes?

Bela: Aaj mujhe ek phone aaya.... And they said that I got the job!

Anu: What??? Is it true??

Anu and Bela hug each other and jump together while hugging. Then Anu changes her clothes and both pound on the food. They fight and share all the food and finish everything together.

Anu: Di, abhi aap jaake so jao. Mai saare kaam kardungi. Kal se aap kam pe jaoge toh thak jaoge. You need to take rest as you will need energy.

Bela: Uski zarurat nahi hai. Mai kar lungi.

Anu: Mai aapse pooch nahi rahi hu, aapse keh rahi hu. Aapko jana padega.

Anu pushes Bela into the room and herself cleans all the dining table and kitchen. Seeing her work happily, Bela smiles. She relaxes a bit. After work, both the sisters go to sleep. Bela is excited for her job but what she misses to notice is the person she met today is none other than a part of Sehgal family, who own this Sehgal industries.

Next day, Bela wakes up and gets ready on time. She prepares breakfast for both and then leaves to her office. As soon as she reaches, she recalls that she dropped Mahir at the same place. Bela smiles or you can say, she is blushing remembering Mahir. Bela enters the office and asks the receptionist who directs her to her boss's cabin.

Bela thinks: Boss acche ho aur behavior bhi accha ho unka... I don't want him to be a bad or Characterless person.

She enters the cabin and looks at her boss only to scream: Tum yaha?

Boss looks at her and is equally surprised. She then immediately takes out the file of the new pa to see Bela is his pa.

Mahir: World is so small... But never knew it is this small!!

Bela smiles.

Mahir: Come and sit Bela.

Bela sits in the chair looking at him.

Mahir : It feels Nice to have a beautiful... I mean talented P.S. Welcome to this company. Let me explain you your work.

Mahir asks Bela to stand beside him to which Bela complies. He starts explaining Bela all her work and Bela listens to it patiently when she looks at Mahir's bare chest which is visible due to the unbuttoned shirt till below chest. Mahir looks at Bela and finds her staring at him. He immediately buttons the shirt making Bela realise she was staring.

Mahir whispers: Abhi kaam karo... Jab dekhne ka mauka milega tab jee bharke mujhe dekhlena...

Bela widens her eyes and then blushes very hard. Mahir extends his hand and then tugs her hair behind her ear making her blush more.