Chapter Thirty One!

Three days pass by... Bela keeps thinking about Anu's words.

"Aap jo jo dekhe wo sab galat fehmi thi kyunki sach ka aapko zara sa andaza nahi hai!"

"Mahir jiju sirf aur sirf aapse pyar karte hai... Jaiye aur baat kijiye..."

Bela: I guess mujhe baat karleni chahiye.... Wo bhi isi waqt.

She checks the time which says, "11 PM" But still she decides to go to Mahir's room. She enters to see Mahir standing near window and uncontrollable tears are falling from his eyes.

Bela knocks on the door making Mahir realise someone is there at the door. He wipes his tears and turns back only to get biggest surprise and shock of his life!

Mahir: Bela? Tum... Tum yaha sach me ayi ho?

Bela nodes in yes.

Mahir goes to her running and immediately hugs her but she pushes him back.

Bela: Ye mat samajhiye ki maine aapko maaf kiya hai lekin mujhe janna hai ki hua kya tha? Aap agar mere lie Anu ko surrogate mother bana sakte hai toh aap mujhe shaadi wale rat akele chodke 5 saal baad kyu aye? I need my answers."

Mahir: Of course Bela. You will get all answers. Mai Mahira ki kasam khaake kehta hu ki jo bhi hua aur jo bhi maine socha tha sab ke sab mai sach sach bataunga. Aao mere sath.

Mahir locks the door from inside and makes Bela sit on the bed. He brings a chair and sits facing her and then takes her hand in his hand.

Mahir: You are the most beautiful thing ever happened in my life and mujhe aaj bhi yaad hai ki ham first time kab aur kaise mile...

Bela: Lekin...

Mahir: Please Bela... Let me speak. Don't stop in between and let me speak so that you will get all your answers.

Flashback

A girl is cooking in her kitchen and calling for another girl.

Girl: Anu... Utho time ho raha hai tumhare college ka...

Anu: Kya Bela di... Aap bhi bilkul Maa ki tarah behave kar rahi hai...

Bela: Mai Di se zyada Maa hu teri... Tere khayal mai nahi rakhungi toh kaun rakhega? Maa ne mujhse wada lia tha ki mai tumhari Maa bankar tera har choti badi khwahish aur zarurat poori karu.

Anu: Jaanti hu... Islie toh mai aapse roz mamma wali daant khaati rehti hu

Bela: Accha toh tumhe mai Mamma wali pyar nahi deti? Sirf daant deti hu?

Anu: Haa bilkul... Aap mujhe pyar kaha dete hai? Sab toh mere jiju ke lie bachake rakhe hai... Mujhe toh pyar hi nahi milta...

Bela: Ruk beti... Abhi batati hu mai...

Bela chases Anu who runs across the room. Both have a great time when Bela realises she left the stove on. She rushes inside to see the food is burnt.

Bela: Anu ki bacchi...tere wajah se aaj fir se khaana jal gaya...

Anu (excited) : Kya? Sach?

Bela: Tujhe khushi ho rahi hai?

Anu: Obviously hogi na didi... Ab toh aap mujhe lunch ke lie bahar le jaoge...

Bela: Nahi... Tum bahar nahi aa rahi ho jab ki mai akele jaake akele bahar khaake tumhare lie leke aungi...

Anu: What? Kyu?

Bela: Punishment!

Anu: Nahi! Aap aisa nahi kar sakti...

Bela: Mai bilkul kar sakti hu!

Anu: Accha sorry... Please maaf kardo!

Bela chuckles and says, "Half an hour me agar ready ho gayi toh ham lunch ke lie bahar jayenge warna mai chali akele..."

Anu pulls Bela's cheek and says, "You are the best didi in this world." Anu runs into washroom taking her clothes to have bath while Bela smiles at herself.

Bela: Maa, mai hamari ladli Anu ko kabhi koi musibat aane nahi dungi. Aap jitna ham dono se pyar karte the... Utna pyar mai Anu ko deti rahungi. I miss u Maa!

Anu gets ready in twenty minutes and both head to a restaurant. Bela orders lunch for both and after lunch, she drops her at her college. When Bela is about to start her scooty when suddenly it starts raining and Bela starts getting drenched as she didn't bring umbrella. So she parks her scooty and stands near bus stop but its already filled with people and Bela is now almost drenched. But to her surprise, someone comes and stands close to her covering both of them together with his umbrella.

Bela looks at that person and smiles as a thank you who too smiles back. After few minutes, the rain stops and the person folds the umbrella.

Bela: Thank you...

Guy: Welcome.

Bela steps in front to go towards her scooty when this person holds her waist and pulls her back making her land on his chest and she holds his neck for support. The very moment, a truck passes by with full speed.

Guy: Dhyaan se... Aapka abhi accident ho jata.

The guy leaves Bela's waist but Bela is so lost that she is still holding his neck.

Guy: I know Mahir Sehgal hot and handsome hai lekin aise public me romance karna ajeeb lagega...

Bela realises their position and immediately moves away blushing.

Bela: Shall I drop you anywhere?

Mahir: Actually... I don't have am habit to say no when a beautiful girl offers such a great opportunity.

Bela blushes and then goes to her scooty followed by Mahir. Bela starts her scooty and signs to Mahir to sit who agrees and sits.