Chapter Twelve!

Mahir pressed his lips against her. The both kissed each other madly. Bela open her mouth and mahir explores every corner of her mouth. He smooches her lips and kissed her badly! Then they back off.

Mahir open the knot of her blouse while bela clutches his shirt. Then he removes her blouse and lehenga. Bela blushes while Mahir picks her in his arms and places her on bed. He make her sit on his lap while he removes his shirt. Their bodies are touching each other while mahir kisses her neck and open the hook of her bra. And then he removes it and pushes her on bed.

Mahir smirks and asks "Itni khoobsurat Q ho?" Bela blushes and turns making her back facing him. Mahir hovers on her back and start kissing her back. Then he came to her shoulders and places wet kisses there. He turns her making her blush hard.

Bela hugs him tightly while Mahir smirks playfully and says "I wanna bite you hard!" Saying this he captures her breast and sucks it hardly while his one hand on her other breast. Bela is moaning while Mahir is getting lost in her. He sucks her another breast too and removes the last piece off cloth of her body.

Bela kisses her belly, navel and then he place a soft kiss on her waist. He comes down and licks her clit. Bela moans in pleasure. As soon bela reaches orgasm. Mahir comes up and kissed her lips.then they end up being each others again and they make love whole night.

Next day!

Bela woke up and looks at Mahir who is pecefully sleeping. She pecks his lips and gets up while Mahir pulls her again and bela blushes and says "Mahir choro na!"

Mahir: So jao na please.

He places himself on her chest, not letting her go. Bela smiles and says "Mahir leave me please baby!" Mahir slept totally on her. Bela shooks her head and says "Mahir ek larki k upar kon sota hai."

Mahir: uska pati!

Bela: For your kind information you will become by husband. Now you are just fiancee.

Mahir: Bus bus wo to pata lag raha hai. Kapre kaha hai tumhare.

Bela: Besharam!

Mahir: Arre me to tumhara pati nahi hoon so why are you lying naked infront of me.

Bela: Mahir bus karo na kitna tease karoge.

Mahir: Jitna mera man karega!

Bela: Mahir mene dress li th sangeet k liye but wo achi nahi hai.

Mahir: ohh ye to problem hai. So bataiye Madam mall jana pasand karengi ya mall ko ghar pr bulaon.

Bela: chal k jana pasand karongi. I will also go to spa. I want massage!

Mahir: Mee too we will book a couple room!

Bela: No aap Spa nh loge larki se to bilkul nahi.

Mahir: tum de dena!

Bela: Sapne dekhna band karo! Mr Mahir sehgal real life aapka intezaar kr rahi hai.

Mahir smiles while bela ran to washroom. Soon they both get ready and came downstairs. Mahir start coming close to Bela while Misha is getting jeolous. She is regretting. While Mahir is making ker more jeolous.

While having breakfast mahir says "Mom! Bela ko na sangeet ka dress pasand nahi hai we are going out for having it!" Sumi gives a playfull smirk and says "Sirf shopping nahi nahi tum log phir hotel bhaag jaoge."

Mahir: Maa please (embarrassed).

Bela is also turned red. While all bursts out laughing. Mahir looks at Anu and says "Anu tum chalogi! Bela will also go to parlour so...." Anu nodded her head while Misha says "Me chalti hoon!"

Mahir: Nahi hum 3 ja rahe hain bye!

Bela feels little weird seeing Mahir behaviour bur she ignored it. Anu smile widely while Mahir whispers in Anu's ear "i know 3 tigara kaam bigara hai but please adjust krlo!" Anu smiles and says "No worries!"

Mahir looks at her with shocked face and whispers "itni jldi maan gy tum Anu hi ho!" Anu makes an serious face and says "I know tum ye sab mere liye kr rahe ho. I love you!"

Mahir: I love you too! But isne mera bhi bhot bara maqsad hai!

Anu: I know! But still i love you!

Mahir: mee too!

Bela looks at them and says "kia baatein kr rahe ho dono!" Both separated while bela is not liking Mahir's behaviour. Mahir looks at her and says "Nothing jaan! Kuch bhi nahi!"

Misha hears it and burns in anger then she left from there. While Mahir smirks, Anu looks at him and says "Ye Misha ko dekh kr kia chal raha!" Mahir got scared and says "princess kuch nahi. Agar me kisi or ko dekhonga to tum maar nh dogi." Anu gave an angry glare to him and says "Door raho fuzul ki larkiyon se warna maar dongi!"