Chapter III

This chapter contains smut just a waring
-------------------------------------------------------------
Even though bakugo was a handful, kirihsima loved him. Just thinking about him made kirishima all giddy and mushy inside. He'd melt when Bakugo said something sweet (tried his best to) towards him, and his heart sped up like crazy whenever they had any sort of contact, especially kisses.

Whenever bakugo and him would have make out sessions, kirishima could barely control his ache for more. His mind would fill up with very sexual thoughts that he wouldn't ecer dae speak to Bakugo. He was too embarrassed and he didn't exactly know when would be the right time to tell Bakugo how bad he needed him. His mind would wonder to his aggressive thoughts if usually triggered like, the make out sessions or skin contact in any sort of way. But as of right now, Kirishima was having trouble keeping those thoughts at bay as he talked to his boyfriend in class.

As Bakugo watched Kiminari, sero, and Mineta act like fools, he wasn't aware of the little problem Kirishima was having. Kirishima squirmed in his seat. 'Oh no, oh no, oh no!' he was yelling in his head when he realized his erection wasn't planning to go down anytime soon. For some reason, kirishima couldn't get the dirty thoughts out of his head and luckily it didn't show too much in his face but it definitely would show in his pants if he were to move his hands and stand. 'What am I gonna do?!' he thought to himself.

"Hey, they dragged stupid Deku into there games, why don't you goplay with them?" Bakugo suddenly said snapping kirishima out of his thoughts.

"Huh? Oh, nah I'm fine I'll probably catch up with them later or something." He quickly said and tried his best to flash his award-winning smile, except the smile he gave looked way too forced.

"Oi, you okay?" Bakugo asked.

"W-wha? Oh yea I'm fine! I'm fine! Just a little tired that's all." Kirishima tried his best to laugh.

"You look like there's something on your mind you're not telling me."

"Noo, n-nothing at all. Anywayyy, weren't you telling me something a second ago? Something about your mom?" Kirishiama quickly changed the topic back to what they were originally talking about a little bit before Kirishima's body started to act up.

Immediately, bakugo remembers and goes off. "OLD HAG!" Everyone jumps and retreats to the corner of the classroom to make sure they don't get in the way of Bakugo's fury just in case he decides to blow something up. Kirishima nervously laughs and waves to everyone to let them know it's okay. They all sigh and return to what they were doing and Bakugo continues. "She kept barking at me yesterday and first damn thing this morning!"

"And why is that?" kirishima asked with a soft smile.

"I think my stupid cousin is suppose to come stay with us for a week or something. She's super annoying, always bothering me, and following me around trying to get in my business!"

"Katsuki, I think your mom just cares about you." Kirishima laughs a bit.

"No, I was talking about my-"

"Bakugo, get up here." Mr. Aizawa called out to bakugo before he got to finish his sentence. "I believe you owe your classmates a thorough for your behavior the other day."

"Aaaargh!" bakugo grabbed his hair and leaned back yelling out of frustration. "Everyone's on me today!"

"Now, you barbaric animal." Mr. Aizawa said firmly and bakugo glared as he stood up.

"I'll be back." He muttered to Kirishima and he nodded as he watched Bakugo head to the front.

Kirishima chuckled as he watched his boyfriend walk to the front of the room. He couldn't help but notice how perfectly scruffy his hair was and how toned his arm muscles were, which led to him thinking about all of Bakugo's perfect traits. The one main thing that he loved was Bakugo's hands. They were always so aggressive with everything, and kirishima actually really liked it. When tying something Bakugo would do it forcefully, when holding something he would have a firm grip, and when it came to crushing certain things he'd do it with ease.