Chapter XIII

Everyone knows that one of the hardest working set of students in UA is class 1-A. Everyday they fight, work, and sweat to become the best heroes they can possibly be. Some days it's tough while others it's easy, but they make sure to get the job done.

That's why when Aizawa told them they'd have the day off, everyone was super excited and relieved, even katsuki. Seeing that it was only one day they'd have off, they knew they'd have to make it worth it. Everyone gathered around and started shouting ideas the day before there break.

"The movies!" Mina yelled "I want to see something horrifying!"

"I'm not good with horror mina." Koda stated nervously.

"And I prefer a different genre," Tenya stated and mina pouted. "How about the mall, we can shop for more school equipment."

"Errr, tenya that's not exactly fun." Izuku stated.

"I would like to stay home and read." Todoroi stated and kaminari laughed while patting him on the back.

"No way bud." He stated and kirishima gasped when he came up with the most perfect idea.

"Let's go to the beach!" he shouted and everyone's faces lit up. "We haven't gone yet as a class, it'll be fun!"

"Yea!" all of class 1-A shouted and kirishima smirked. He turned to bakugo who smiled at him to say he was proud that kirishima had done good.

The next day, they were all gathered at the beach in the morning. There was so much that they all wanted to do that they knew it would be a good idea to come early so that it all could get done. The beach had a couple of others roaming around but there was still more than enough room for them. They had clean bathrooms to use and clean beach tables to eat at.

The first thing they did was set up there towels. Toru came up with the idea of trying to set up there towels so that they could spell UA. It was a cute idea to the girls and even though some of the boys felt it was silly they were still forced to do it anyway. In the end, it most certainly did look cool, and everyone was still real close to one another.

The second thing they did was get in the water of course. Tenya tried giving everyone a tutorial on how to stay safe and behave at a beach but most of them like mina wasn't having it. They all had fun splashing and playing around. Kirishima stayed close to bakugo just so he could hold him and climb on his shoulders. Katsuki was having fun swinging his boyfriend around and throwing him into the water just so kirishima could beg him to do it again. The only issue that took place was that izuku had accidently hit bakugo in the face with a beach ball and katsuki decided to push him under water. Kirishima had to pry him off and scold him before making him apologize.

After, they decided to eat. They played games with there food and came up with the brilliant idea of asking todoroki to heat up some of there food. Kirishima noticed that bakugo had brought his favorite meat and he had brought bakugo's favorite meat. "Awww" kirishima sighed as he realized the sweet deed they were trying to do for each other. They switched dishes and ate each other's food, even though they both basically liked the same thing.

Later they had sand castle competitions. One challenge was to see who could build the highest. Tokoyami won this challenge because dark shadow had lend him a hand. The next one was a size competition, which sero and koda won because sero used his tape to hold his castle together and he managed to convince koda to tell seagulls to knock the other castles down. The last competition was about detail and surprisingly, kirishima and bakugo won. Even though katsuki wanted to make their castle as quick as possible, kirishima calmed him down and convinced him that there castle was going to be better than everyone else's because they'd build it with care and they'd build it with each other. Bakugo did his best to pat the sad softly while kirishima used his quirk to carve detail into it. By the time they were done there castle looked like a royal palace. Uraraka wanted a picture but kirishima had promised bakugo if they won, he could be as violent as he wanted and destroy it, which he did in a heartbeat.