Chapter IV

Kirishima was a lot of things:

He could be extremely friendly, which people knew. There wasn't a single person that kirishima has talked to that didn't immediately like him. He even managed to get someone like bakugo to like him, let alone date him.

He could be silly. Barely a day went by that kirishima didn't play and mess around with his friends in class. He was constantly pulling off pranks with Kiminari and scaring mineta for fun. Everyone loved that about him.

He could be gentle and tough. Just the other day someone had asked him to show them his quirk. Of course he felt pride fill his body as he hardened his whole body and everyone stared in amazement. He truly lived up to the name red riot. However once someone walked pass with a small dog, kirishima immediately dropped his stance and fell to the ground to pet and give the dog all his affection. Everyone found it cute.

People knew kirishima could be smart, silly, stubborn, fun and more. But no one really expected him to be the jealous type.

At the moment he was in his last class of the day at school. His teacher wasn't really paying much attention and neither was kirishima, he was honestly too busy daydreaming over his boyfriend. He thought about his face, his hair, his evil glare, and his voice. Whenever he thought about Bakugo's hands, he thought about the feeling of them against him the other day in the bathroom so he avoided that memory as much as possible. It made him blush way too much and way too embarrassed.

He really was starting to fall deep for bakugo. He couldn't wait to see him everyday after school so that they could walk home together. When they had time, they'd see each other on the weekends and have all sorts of fun. One of kirishima's favorite things to do was make bakugo smile and laugh. It was so rare that it made it even harder to avoid trying. Whenever he did manage to get a smile, it filled him with happiness.

Today, he intended on doing the same thing. He wanted to meet Bakugo after school, invite him over for games and a movie, and make him laugh. He had planned out a perfect afternoon to spend with his best friend/boyfriend , and wasn't going to let anything ruin it.

Well, that was until Ashido walked over to him and burst his bubble.

"Hey, kirishima! Where's bakugo goin? And who's that girl with him?" She asked in her perfect pitched voice.

"That…girl?" kirishma was confused clearly so ashido pointed out the window in the classroom.

"Yeah! That girl! See? You can see her and bakugo walking away from the school from here." Ashido said and Kirishima immediately jumped up and pressed his face to the window.

She was right, there was a girl with Bakugo, and they were walking away from the school. He couldn't exactly make out her face, but she did have long sandy blonde hair like bakugo's color and looked the around same age. However, last time he checked, bakugo didn't have any siblings like that. So who was this girl?

Suddenly the girl looks over at bakugo giggles and wraps her arms around him as they walk. Kirishima watched carefully for Bakugo's reaction, but he was shocked to see there wasn't one.

He slammed his hands and head against the window and stared in disbelief. "Huuuuuuuuuh?!" kirishima squealed and Ashido shushed him.

"Ssssh, kirishima! Yea, the teacher isn't payng much attention to us right now, but don't catch his attention! Wow kirishima, I never imagined you being the jealous type." She snickered.

"W-wha?" Kirishima looked at her as he processed what she had said. "Me? The jealous type, n-no I don't think so. I'm positive katsuki just chose to hang out with his…new friend today…without exactly…telling me."