Chapter IX

Bakugo felt pretty good about his life at the moment. He'd never admit it to other classmates if they asked; he'd probably tell them to mind there own and leave him be. But they didn't have to ask him, because it showed on his face. He was in love with his life because he had kirishima in it. no matter how hard things got, no matter how bad, he knew he'd have his riot to remind him what he's living for. Bakugo doesn't think there could be a day he won't think about kirishima.

The main issue with this, was that he never prepared himself for if the day ever came where kirishima wouldn't be around anymore…literally.

At the moment, class 1-A was on a bus taking a field trip to speak with other heroes in different areas. Bakugo felt it was boring, but of course kids like izuku, tenya, and kirishima looked forward to it.

"How long before we get there Mr. Aizawa?" izuku asked impatiently practically bouncing in his seat.

"I'd say another thirty minutes or so," aizawa replied lazily "if we don't hit traffic or anything."

"I'm so excited! I wonder what they're go-"

"Shut up nerd! Who gives a damn!" bakugo cut izuku off and made him coward in the corner of his seat.

"Geez! S-Sorry, kacchan!" izuku squeaked and then mumbled.

Bakugo was going to lay into izuku, but he felt kirishima rub his hand threw his hair. His body immediately lost its tension and he sat back in his chair. "Be niiice" kirishima chuckled before turning to izuku. "Sorry bout that bud!"

"Heheheh, it's okay. I'm just glad you can calm him down like that." Izuku stated before turning his attention to his other friends.

Kirishima continued to play in bakugo's hair as he laughs. "Aww, you're so mean!"

"I'm not mean!" bakugo spits and turns towards the window. "I just hate that guy."

"You don't hate him, that's your childhood friend," kirishima giggled and nudged bakugo in his side. "I'm jealoouss katsukiii"

Bakugo grinned and turned back to his boyfriend. He grabbed kirishima by his mouth guard and shook him around. "You have no reason to be, riot."

Kirhsima laughed and attacked bakugo back. This was how they played and most people enjoyed watching them, but right now as the bus came to a halt, everyones attention was drawn elsewhere. When bakugo noticed the sudden change of mood, he looked out the window where everyone was else was. They were in the middle of the city and he saw people running around frantically. It was clear something was happening, something bad. At first, class 1-A juat noticed the people running around, but mineta was the first to see it and pointed. Everyone followed his finger to a tall building that was collapsing on itself.

"Oh my god." Momo mumbled and covered her mouth. Bakugo and everyone else was speechless. There were so many questions running through his mind. How did this happen? Are villains involved? How many heroes are already there? Is there anybody…still inside?

Almost everyone in the bus began to get riled up, especially bakugo. As heroes in training, there urge to help people started to kick in, but aizawa attended to that. "Sit down. Everyone. Now" he demanded menacingly. Even though everyone heard aizawa's words, the sight before them was too much, especially for izuku.

"We have to do something!" izuku yelled and tried getting up. Immediately, aizawa, shoto, tenya, uraraka, and bakugo held down izuku. Knowing the power of his quirk, they knew he wouldn't use it against all of them. Izuku tried to get them off without using his quirk.

"Oi! Calm your ass down now! There's probably already heroes there!" bakugo yelled at him and izuku slowly started to calm down. However, everyone was so focused on izuku, nobody noticed the sound of banging until it was too late.