Chapter VIII

Kirishima was in a pretty good place right now in life. He came to a full understanding with his boyfriend/best friend that he had his trust and they were able to become much closer after their big fight. Lily, was leaving pretty soon to go back home ot her family. She was real fond of kirishima and she made it clear, so bakugo had invited him over to spend lily's last day with her and him.

When kirishima had come by the house, lily was more than excited to see him. All three of them spent the entire day goofing off, playing games, telling stories, and just having a good time. When it came time for lily to go home, she was sad to say her goodbyes. They all stood outside as bakugo helped lily's parents load her stuff in there car, while kirishima talked to lily.

Lily threw herself onto kirishima and hugged him tight. "I'm gonna miss you eijiro!" she yelled and buried her face into his neck.

He hugge back and chuckled. "I'll miss you too."

Lily let go and stood back to look at kirishima. "You know, you're real good for him," lily said circling her thumb in kirishima's palm. She had a look of true peace on her face. "My cousins never really been one to show affection towards anything. I guess he liked me because I always pestered him when we were younger. He chose to only stick around me, but now he has you. That makes me so happy eijiro, that he's not as harsh and cold around people because at the end of the day he knows someone loves him, and if someone as amazing as you could love him, others could too."

Kirishima was speechless. He looked at lily and then at bakugo. To kirishima, bakugo was the world, but he had always hoped that bakugo felt exactly the same. Now he had proof that he did.

Kirishima looked back at lily and smiled warmly. "Thank you lily, I promise I'll take care of him, I promise."

"I know you will," lily smiled and gave kirishima a kiss on his cheek before skipping off towards bakugo. "I don't like goodbyes, so I'll say see you later!"

Kirishima chuckled and waved to her. He watched her say her goodbyes to her beloved bakugo, which lasted about five full minutes seeing she didn't want to let go. When she was finally done, bakugo stood next to kirishima and they both watched lily's car pull away.

When the car was out of sight, kirishima turned and looked at bakugo, who looked back. Kirishima couldn't help but give bakugo his usual big smile, sometimes he liked to just look at his boyfriend and bask in his glow. He closed the gap between tham and gave bakugo a quick kiss.

"What was that for?" bakugo asked and kirishima shrugged.

"I always feel like kissing you when I look at you, or when we're close, or when I think of you, or when-"

Kirishima was cut off short when bakugo grabbed his arm and pulled him into the house. Bakugo took him straight upstairs, to his room, and threw him in as he closed the door behind him. Kirishima caught his balance and looked back confused but his face slowly changed to a sly expression when he saw his boyfriend walking towards him and quick.

"Katsuki?" kirishima had a smirk on his face as bakugo pushed him back so he'd fall on his bed.

"I've been waiting for this for a real long time." He growled and pounced on kirishima. Kirishima chuckled before bakugo crashed his lips on his.

Kirishima kissed bakugo back and followed his pattern as he got fiercer. Bakugo held one of kirishima's hand and the other ran threw kirishima's spiky hair as the kiss continued to deepen. Kirishima was slowly starting to get really sucked into bakugo's touch and it showed. His breathing became staggered and he was slowly losing his power. Bakugo pulled back to take his shirt off. Once it came off, he looked down at kirishima and took in the sight off his boyfriend unable to control himself. Kirishima looked back at him with half lidded eyes and his tongue stuck out as he tried to catch his breath.