Chapter XI

"GOD DAMMIT!" Bakugo yelled "I was so close!"

Now that all the students lived in the dorms, things have really changed for them. They were able to always be in contact with one another, train together, and wake each other up for school. Life in the dorms was great and there weren't that many flaws. However, one big flaw came with one big quirk.

Sometimes the guys or girls would have study session sleepovers. They'd all study and train together in either someone's room or the lounge, and then they'd all get sleeping bags and pillows to sleep there. This was great and fun at times, the only issue was a certain someone was a little loud around night. Bakugo would have these random habits of getting upset about his performances during training and he would go off about it.

His little tantrums could go on for a straight hour if he wanted, keeping everyone out of there sleep. Some people like izuku, todoroki, and sato would try to sleep through it. Usually kaminari and sero would keep embracing katsuki's outbreaks with questions and jokes for fun, while tenya would shun them. Everyone tried dealing with it in there own way, but one thing was for sure:

Nobody would get more frustrated then kirishima.

Kirishima was clearly a real energetic outgoing guy who worked hard during the day to be a great hero, so at night he loved a good rest. It made his skin crawl whenever he'd have to hear bakugo screaming and yelling about what he could've done better and how others were terrible at times with training. What pisses him off the most is that bakugo usually sleeps with him so he's right in his ear with the yelling. Kirishima usually lets bakugo slide with a lot of things, but this wasn't one of them. He usually had two way of dealing with him: First the fun way.

"I can't BELIEVE Aizawa cut off my match with you deku!" bakugo was yelling in izuku's face one night. "I was so close to kicking your ass before that stupid buzzer went off!"

"Heheh, o-okay, easy now kacchan" izuku smiled nervously and put his hands up in defense. He looked around for help from his classmates, but only received giggles from both kaminari, sero, and mineta.

"Wow izuku, you really moved fast today" sero said as he held back his laughs with his friends knowing what he just did.

"S-Sero!" izuku whined.

"BULLSHIT! You learned to move fast off of me! You copied one of my techniques and don't tell me it's a sign of admiration or a stupid compliment!" bakugo shouted.

"Bakugo, is there any way you could talk about this tomorrow?" todoroki was woken out of his sleep and had to ask.

"NO! This is something I need to say now!" bakugo shouted in went on.

In the corner, kirishima was under his sheets with his head shoved under his pillow. He was trying his best to fall asleep, but every time his boyfriend got too loud he was shook up again. He groaned while he twisted and turned but nothing worked. The sound of bakugo yelling was killing him. When katsuki's voice got two times louder, kirishima shot up out of his covers and walked towards bakugo who was basically shouting in izuku's pale face. He knew what he had to do to calm him down.

"Come with me" kirishima stated as he grabbed bakugo's hand and pulled him away from izuku, who fell back onto his sheets in relief.

"Wha?! But I'm not done talking with that-"

"Just come on." Kirishima said and yawned. He dragged bakugo out of the lounge and up the steps towards his room. Once they were in it, kirishima pushed bakugo into the room and locked the door behind him.

"Oi, riot! What's gotten into-" bakugo was cut short when he saw kirishima bend on his knees and pull his shorts down. "Heh, what do you think you're doing?"