Chapter VI

The next two days, Bakugo hadn't shown up to school. Kirishima received constant questions about the whereabouts of his ex. He told them he assumed that bakugo was at home, but he didn't tell them that they broke up. He decided he was going to leave that part to Bakugo and hope he could be civil about it.

In school, kirishima tried his best to stay positive and not be a soppy mess over his ex who broke his heart. So far it was working out a bit. A good amount of his friends did notice he was different, but he just told them he was tired and they settled for it.

"Okay bro but you know if anything's wrong, you can talk to me. I'm here!"

"Get lost of rest okay? You seem slightly off."

"Hope everything's good man! Come see me if you ever want to hang out or just talk."

He received a lot of comments like these and did his best to smile to the friends who said something. These last couple of days was draining; he was becoming tired of pretending to be okay. Luckily the day was almost over so kirishima could go home and rest. He wouldn't have to pretend anymore, just like he didn't have to pretend with Ashido.

"It would be foolish of me to ask if you're okay, but I want to know if you are getting better at least." She said and smiled sweetly at him.

"I mean, I guess. I'm faking it till I make it, you could say." Kirishima responded with a light grin and Ashido giggled.

"Well, you'e doing a great job. I bet that jerk really is at home mourning to death right now. He should've known a good thing when he had it."

"Thanks but, I doubt he's doing any sort of mourning. He's probably out there somewhere talking and loving up his girlfriend." Kirishima said and he pouted. He didn't want to believe it, but it was probably true. He banged his head against his desk and kept it there.

"Eijiro…" Ashido truly felt bad for him. She rubbed his back in little circles because she heard somewhere it was calming. Suddenly kirishima's phone, that was on his desk, started to buzz. "Hey, Eijiro your phone went off, I think you got a notification."

"Could you read it for me? I can't be bothered right now." He said with his face still planted in his desk. Ashido picked up his phone and opened it. It was a reminder from his calendar.

"It's a reminder…it's about Bakugo's cousin coming over?" ashido said softly as if the mentioning of Bakugo's name was going to make kirishima blow up.

Kirishima groaned loudly. "Just delete it."

"You sure? It's nothing important right?"

"No not that I…wait." Kirishima said and he realized something. He had that conversation with Bakugo about having a family member coming to stay with him for a while like two weeks ago, why was it coming up now. "Wait, wait lemme see."

Ashido handed kirishima his phone and he read the reminder. 'Bakugo's young cousin, staying with him for 2 weeks.' When he looked at the date, it was wrong. Kirishima had entered it in on a Wednesday a week early. It was suppose to be last Wednesday his cousin was coming.

That meant they were already here.

Kirishima shot up out of his chair unbelievably quick and startled Ashido. "W-What is it, what's wrong?!" she asked but he ignored her while a million thoughts ran through his head.

Last week was the week kirishima first noticed the mystery girl. Last week was also the week bakugo's cousin really came. He did say it was a girl, and he did say she could be annoying and clingy, but that's family so of course he loves her. Kirishima figured it out. He knew who the girl was.