#22

Flashback-2- Lee's murder.

"It killed me to see how she could stay close to Brian, talk to him, hold his hand in public and I couldn't. How he reacted to what she said and not to me. That's when I decided to kill them all. And I decided to save her for the last. I remembered Mikayla Lee. That girl who loved him, got to go out on a date with him. His best friend. She was first. And how could I hide anything from Brian? The night I started planning murders, I told Brian everything, all my plans.

And I guess that even though his brain was barely working, his heart was strong. That's the first night when he went crazy. And he didn't stop creating havoc. After about 15 days, I talked to him about killing Mikayla. He went crazy again. Marcus and Caroline showed up, he attacked Caroline. Oh, how happy I was. And after they left, I already felt like victory was mine. Brian couldn't convey any of my plans. He didn't have a way to." Madison said.

"But guess what? He did find a way. He started drawing the murders." I said.
"I knew that since the very first day. That was better, actually. It was a creepy twist. Trust me it was funny to see Caroline going crazy thinking that she had amnesia again. I like twists. That's how I came up with the idea of the signature."

"You're a psychopath, Madison." I said.
"Doing a background search on Mikayla was easy. Doing one on Erica was easier. I found Mikayla's number. I texted her, making her think that I was Brian, that I wanted to meet her. She hadn't been in contact with Brian since the last four years, after he broke her heart. She was happy. She asked me to postpone it, saying she had plans with Erica, but I denied. Poor Erica. I killed Mikayla that night. There were still many people left to kill. I needed to distract you guys. I texted Erica, telling her that I'd kidnapped Mikayla. She set the house on fire because I'd asked her to. But alas, I'd hoped that instead of you, Caroline would get caught in the fire. I'd have killed two birds with one stone. But that didn't work out. She faked her accident because I asked her to. And now she's locked up in my basement. I wanted to kill her slow. Stupid woman."

I raised my eyebrows and called Hitesh at once, asking him to go free Erica. I looked at Madison and she continued,
"Mikayla showed up that night, but she didn't find Brian in the alley. Instead, she found me. And I killed her, I slit her throat. She fought well too, but well, I'm stronger." Madison laughed, "One down, three more to go. I carved my signature and went back to work."

Flashback-3- Liliana's murder

"The next was the beautiful Liliana Shaw. I don't like pretty women. And I hated her more for one reason, she actually dated Brian. She had to die. I dug up her mobile number and called her up. I told her to show up at the river bank if she cared about her son. Of course, she did. I told Brian and he went berserk again. I went to the river bank that night and finished Liliana off."
"She had a family, Madison."
"Do I look like I care?" She laughed.

Flashback-4- Melissa Johnson

"The next was Melissa Johnson. However, that night things got messed up. I was narrating the story to Brian and Cole overheard the conversation.
Cole was shocked to see me in Brian's cell at late at night. He'd heard me talk of Melissa's murder.
'What's going on here? Brian? What are you doing?' He asked me, confused. I knew I could handle him. I didn't know that you were on the call. I knew he'd been in love with me since forever." She said.

"You're Miss X? Oh god..." I said.
"I convinced him that it wasn't how it seemed, and that I'd explain the whole story to him outside. Love, such a silly thing. I took him outside and handed him some coffee. He wasn't in a good state of mind and gulped it down. I poisoned him and left in a hurry. I had to kill Melissa that night. I deleted the CCTV footage of that night, just to be safe. And then I called Caroline, as Brian had started going berserk. She did what she always used to, got beaten up by him and left. However, I didn't know that they'd seen Melissa's drawing. Or that they'd show up in the woods. However, they did. As soon as they left, I called Melissa, told her I was in trouble. We used to be good friends. She agreed to meet me in the woods.

I met her in the woods, offered her some cookies I'd made. She'd been a good friend, I offered her a peaceful death. And she accepted the cookies. As soon as she took the first bite, I told her that she was going to die. Because she had loved Brian. She fell down and I knelt down to carve my signature on her neck. That's when Caroline and Marcus jumped out from behind the tree and Marcus ran behind me. I outran him. Just one murder was left for now, Caroline's. I couldn't let it get messed up.

Fortunately for me, I'd thought of back ups. I'd kept a key in Brian's room so that I could accuse him if it went too bad. I knew he wouldn't escape, he wasn't in a mental state to. And call it my luck, when I returned, the CCTV captured the footage of you entering and searching the asylum like crazy, then leaving. I deleted the footage of you entering. Knowing that you had keys to the security room, I'd found another good person to blame." She laughed.