?? (not numbered yet)

(Speckles PoV)

I slowly blinked awake. My wings were so numb and my mouth stung. My head pounded with pain and my body felt like I was thrown off a mountain... "Morning sweetheart~" I heard a scruffy voice purr to me.

I slowly looked up, my body aching. Right in front of me was the king of the Seacats. His dark grey fur was lightly dripping little droplets of water and what looked like to be blood. His bright yellow eyes seemed to be surrounded by a blood-red and he had a foul smell of smoke raiding off him. I tried to open my mouth to speak but only felt a sharp burning pain so I quickly kept my mouth shut. 'What is going on.'

The king chuckled a bit. "don't speak kitten, it'll only tear your pretty little muzzle apart~," He purred. I felt tears fill my eyes and a few slip down my face. I try to get up and move but it hurt so much...

The king chuckled a little more. he used his claw to force me to look up at him. His teeth are sharper then I remembered... "If your daddy loves you then he'll give me what I want~." I weakly shook my head, trying to pull it back before I could get more hurt. My muzzle stung as I tried to open it slightly.

The king let out a crazed crackle. "Deary, your mouth is sewn shut!" he snapped, a wide smirk crossing his muzzle. More tears dripped down my face. That explained why my jaw hurt so much. I couldn't help but sob quietly as the king watched with a twisted look. 

"Quit crying! we're about to get to the best part of having you~"