Denki/Izuku

[SMUT]
"Dude," Kaminari stutters. "You're like, uh, a whole thot bro."

Or:

My fav AU is Hoe Izuku 👋😳
[PRO HERO AU]
————

Getting into a relationship with Izuku right after graduation was one of the least expected events Kaminari experienced- and, well, the blond was pretty fucking thankful for it.

He doesn't know when he started pining- maybe by the end of second year, when Izuku, the absolute angel of a man, took time out of his own schedule to help Denki prep for the up and coming exams. The latter was having a little bit of a.. nervous breakdown, sobbing in the library at goddamn one in the morning- and suddenly Izuku's beside him, offering hot chocolate with a gentle smile that melts Denki's heart into a bubbling pool of warmth.

'We can work through this, Denki,' Izuku has assured him, a comforting hand on his back. 'Now, come on. What's the problem?'

1 AM Denki had put on some heart-eyes through glassy, sleep deprived, blurred vision, because Izuku was a saint, and he looked kinda cute in his tank top and tiny shorts.

He was so.. patient, even if Denki had started making some dumb quips and jokes, heart fluttering from the genuine laughter he receives in return, all while Izuku plows through the 'History of Heroes: The Beginning of a New Era.'

Because of Izuku, Denki had gotten the highest grades ever since like- middle school, a solid ninety-three out of a hundred, making it an A, when on average Denki would be getting D's and F's because of his short attention span and lack of actual.. effort.

And Izuku looked so proud, which resulted with the green-haired teen inviting Denki out for smoothies, a treat, for the blond's hard work. And hey, when was he ever the one to turn down free drinks? It's just a bro's outing- nothing bad. No homo, y'know?

They still went to the mall together on break, and the rest was history.

—————

Izuku was an absolute sweetheart.

Denki knows that much.

He was gentle, a little shy, and innocently curious.

... Right?

"O-Oh, shit, Izu- Ah-!" Denki's legs tremble, head thrown back as he bucks his hips, hand buried in familiar coiled curls as dewy green eyes peek up at him.

Izuku would've smiled teasingly if it wasn't the cock lodged in his throat, so he hums a low moan instead, making the vibrations send little sparks of pleasure to Denki, frying his brain just like his quirk. His tongue works the underside of the blond's dick, sloppily tracing veins, cheekbones hollowed out to drag another strangled shout from his boyfriend.

"S-Shit, Izu, damn-" Denki pants when Deku pops off his cock to giggle, voice a little strained from his raw throat, a hand coming up to squeeze the slick base of Kaminari's dick. The small kitten licks that lapped up his pre drove Denki absolutely crazy, eyes focused solely on Izuku, taking in the erotic bruised red lips and bedroom eyes.

Fuck.

Izuku's mouth was so fucking hot, tight- a wet cavern that sucked out Kaminari's soul whenever Izuku dropped to his knees and initiated a blow job.

"Y-You're so fuckin'," Denki inhales sharply when Izuku wraps his lips around the engorged head of his cock, sucking lightly. "-so pretty, Izu. Only for me, right? H-Hah.. Fuck, I'm close."

That just spurs Izuku on, and he gives one mischievous look before pushing forward without warning, taking in all of Denki's length with no warning at all, until it hits the back of his throat. That makes Kaminari straight up shriek, the coil in his belly snapping, lurching forward as cum floods Izuku's throat. As usual, though, Midoriya swallows it all like a champ, before detaching himself from Denki's dick with a lewd pop and a prideful glow to his expression.