i love you (mclennon)

1958

It was a nice, warm day in spring, in the middle of April. Winter had just ended a month before, which followed with unbearable rain. So a nice day was a sign of comfort and relief, followed with relaxation. On this particular day, John has invited Paul over to practice a few cords on the guitar like they always do, John anxiously waited for Paul to get here. He tapped his foot nervously biting on his thumb before Mimi moved his hand away. "John don't do that, it's a bad habit, and stop pacing your friend will be here, until then calm down." She handed him a cup of tea and his glasses. " don't forget these either. " Mimi smiled as she squeezed John's hand and went back into the kitchen.

John nodded and thanked her. He didn't know why he was so nervous, well he did, it was because Paul was coming over of course. He had been a part of The Quarrymen, for about 9 months, and John has become close to paul, closer to him than any of the members. Endless flirting and funny remarks that would make the younger boy blush always would make John smile and have a heartwarming feeling in the pit of his stomach. John didn't want to admit he was slowly falling for him.

John's thoughts were interrupted when there was a knock on the door and a hello from Paul when Mimi answered it. He quickly got up smiled at him. "Hey paul.." He said letting him inside the house looking at him for a second or two .

"Ello john...so are we gonna get on with it or are you just gonna stare at me." Paul smirked as he walked passed John going up the stares. John snapped out of it and rolled his eyes following him. "Sure thing princess.."

Paul blushed and his cheeks dusted red before he quickly turned his head away tuning his guitar. John noticed the blush and couldn't help but look at those beautiful eyes and lips when he sat down turning his guitar as well.

"S-so you all set..." Paul looked up from his guitar at John . John smiled and nodded getting the tips of his fingers on the strings. "Yea...let's Get on with it..." He bit his lip a little.

Paul smiled and then played a C cord. "Ok so there's the c like we practiced last time...and then skip down to the A...it's just a little trick I use, you could use it if youd like." Paul chucked looking up at John who snickered.

"Another one of your little tricks McCartney." John smiled doing the technique Paul just taught him.

" I'm full of surprises Lennon. "Paul smiled looking up at him before he started to strum." ok so follow me from what you've learned.. "Paul then looked down at the strings again and then started to sing one of there songs.

John couldn't stopped the blush illuminating on his cheeks. He played for a minute before he slowed down a bit. Paul didn't realize how beautiful he was. John would always get upset every time Paul would call himself ugly or the other members would make fun of him since he was the still the youngest. He looked at those gorgeous lips of pauls. He had dreams of those lips being latched onto his while those hands got lost into John's hair. He had daydreams in school of getting lost in Paul's eyes that he loved so much. John shouldn't be thinking this but he honestly did. He stopped playing just leaving Paul to keep messing with the guitar.

Paul stopped playing and then looked up at John who was staring at him, especially at his lips." is there something wrong john... " he whispered staring back into his eyes.

John set his guitar down and keeled down his face close to pauls. He gently let his hand hold Paul's chin caressing his jaw with the pad of his thumb causing him to blush heavily, his face red as a rose. He smiled leaning closer that there noses brushed just barely. "Can I kiss you..." He whispered brushing his thumb over paul lips .

Paul stared into those piercing eyes of John's and his eyes fluttered shut as he leaned forward. John leaned down and brushed his lips against Paul's. He loved it so much. John pulled away just barely before biting his lip and bringing Paul into a deep kiss that caused Paul to almost drop his guitar. He put his arms around John's neck one hand going into his hair while the other grasped the back of John's shirt.

John felt in a daze. He felt like he was floating on a cloud. He inhaled through his nose and held Paul's hips with his firm hands.
John accidentally made Paul trip standing up to hold his waist that they fell onto his bed, John straddling Paul's waist as they both made out not ever wanting to end the kiss. Paul of course had to pull away for air, as he breathed heavily his neck and face red. "J-john..." He was speechless nonetheless

" Shh... "John put his finger on Paul's lips that were swollen red from the kissing."paul...you look surreal..." He softly placed a kiss to Paul's jaw kissing down to the base of his neck. " I love yeh Paul do you here that love... " he kissed back up to his jaw where e lingered the kisses on.

Paul gasped at the tiny kisses and hummed. When he meant John's eyes again he had a little smile on his lips. He hugged John tightly kissing his neck as well. "I love you to..." He whispered.

John smiled and then kissed him again this time more passionately and deeply, gaining confidence. He held Paul's hand intertwining there fingers together. Paul tugged on John's lip a little and giggled before kissing him again.

John smiled when they pulled away when Paul giggled. He smirked pulling Paul closer to him. Paul hummed and pulled away. "John mimis gonna catch us." John cupped Paul's cheeks nuzzling his nose against his neck. " Mm...let her. "

"Alright...but if we get caught it's on you." Paul joked and then gasped when he felt John's lips again but tugging on his skin as well. " Johnny... " he laughed a little. "That tickles."

John shrugged and smirked sitting up on his elbow. "So it does doesn't it." He ran his fingers through Paul's hair taking his hand and kissing each of his fingers.
_

Later on that night John held Paul in arms as they slept. They were official boyfriends now, which they swore to tell nobody, except those who found out of course. John let Paul sleep on top of him while he hugged Paul making sure he didn't fall off the bed. John could say that he found the person he was most happiest and in love with, his first love.....

(Sor st this was short and it probably sucked, I'm not good at writing in detail lol anyways hope y'all enjoyed :D