Chapter 1:Who is she?

Clementine POV
Beep Beep Bee-
*groans* I stoped my alarm clock before it gets more annoying."Ugh I hate Monday's" I said as I check my phone and says 7:00am "sweet pea time to get up and at em' for your first day!" "I KNOW I'M COMING!". As I get out of bed I start looking for my clothes and, just when I turn to my left I see myself in the mirror and- "What the fu-" "-SWEAR!"AJ said from down stairs. "Sorry!" I said 'oh my god I NEED to fix my hair' I screamed internally. When I got dressed and grabbed my hat (Clem is wearing a yellow hoodie with the word "Brooklyn" on it and ripped jeans and tennis shoes just to be clear). I went into the bathroom and quickly fixed my hair in a bun on one side 'thank god' and brush my teeth then get out.

As I go down stairs I look at the clock and it says 7:30am "Sh-crap I'm going to be late!" I shouted "I'll get you a granola bar!"said AJ "CATCH!". I swiftly turn my body to the right and catch the granola bar "SCOOOOOOORE!" I yell and Lee Carley and AJ clap and cheer for my, as I bow I head toward the front door and say "I love you guys" "We love you to." Said Lee and Carley at the same time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I finally make it to my new school, and as I walk in through the gates a DOG jumps onto me like I'm a bone! "Wha-AAAHHH!" "ROSIE NO!" I look up and see a blonde guy with a mullet and ice blue eyes. "I am so sorry!" he said as he pulled the dog off by her collar "uh it's fine don't worry about it." I said "My name is Marlon and, you already met Rosie." He said with an apologetic expression, "Hi I'm Clementine but you can call me Clem for short though" I smile "Rosie seems... friendly." I said as I wipe off the drool that Rosie left on. "Oh she is you don't need to worry when she's around, she is as cuddly as they come." "I'll say" I mutter under my breath. "Hey do you want to meet my group?" "Sure" I said as we walking into the building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Violets POV
"Louis what part of 'I don't want to do this' is confusing to you!" I said to the dread-haired dark-skinned boy as he tried to convince me into rolling down the stairs in a cardboard box shaped like a car and painted with flames." It's not confusing I'm just not listening to you." Louis said with a smug face " *sigh* this is going to end badly~" I said in and singing kind of voice as I climb in the cardboard box. "YES!"-"LOUIS! don't yell!" I said covering my ears as he said "oh! sorry" he quickly apologized as he was getting behind the box ready to push forward."Louis I just want to let you know that-" "-I know I love you to" he said "No I was just going to say that if I break something I'm blaming you." I said with a smirk, he scoffed and said "Says the one who listened to me, now that's on you." I roll my eyes "Ugh whatever". "Okay on three...1...2...3!"

"WAIT!-AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" I yelled as I slide down fast 'man these stairs are long!' "LOOK OUT!" I yell to the person in front of me with wide eyes "AAAHHH!- OOF!" I screamed until I fell on top of the person, the cardboard box now was destroyed. "Uuuggghhhh- oh my god I am so so sorry!" "Ugh it's fine just be more careful I already had a dog jump on me." she said slightly annoyed, but her expression changed when she saw me. We paused for a moment and look at each other with wide eyes because 'OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD SHE IS SO GORGEOUS AND BEAUTIFUL WHO IS SHE I NEEED TO KNOW'. "I...uhhh I-I'm sorry" I shuttered 'dammit why am I shuttering' my thoughts were interrupted by her giggling 'wow her laugh is adorable, she's adorable'. "I said it was fine, but you are still on top of me" she said giggling "oh" I said and blushed as I get off of her and pull her up with me.

Everyone's eyes were on us and I can hear them whispering stuff you really don't want to know "Clem you okay!" I turn to see Marlon jogging up to us "yeah yeah I'm okay" "Oh hey Vi" he said to me "uh hi Marlon" I said "Violet are you okay!" I heard Louis say "Yea I'm fine no thanks to you" I said as he looked at me with apologetic eyes "I'm sorry" "it's alright Lou."