Chapter 3: second first day of school!

Violets POV

I woke up by the sound of my phone *ding* *ding*. I looked over at Clem who was sound a sleep with messy hair and soft cute tiny snores coming out 'She looks so peaceful and cuuuuuuute!' Wow did I hit the jackpot or what? I reach my arm across from her trying not to wake her up, and finally I got it.

5 messages from Louis

Princepianoboy: VIIIIIIIIIIII! WHERE ARE YOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU!
Princepianoboy:Vi answer please!
Princepianoboy: Where are you and Clemmy!😔
Princepianoboy: She didn't find out did she?
Princepianoboy: ANSWER! ME! PLEASE! are you okay!?
Purpleflower: I'M OK! Jesus! Chill out!
Princepianoboy: Well I sorry for being worried about you 'best friend' of mine.
Purpleflower: Lou, Clem and... 🤮 Minerva got into a fight, thank god *gags* Minerva didn't beat her too. But that all happened because she and her friends attacked me just because I'm a hybrid and can turn into a... well you already know.
Princepianoboy: Yeah, I know thank the lord you didn't turn.
Purpleflower: I'm actually having a sleepover at her house right now.
Princepianoboy: You are! Why, and by the way I know you like-like each other.
Purpleflower: Wait-no I don't I mean she is cute and all but like-like ppppppffffffff no!
Princepianoboy: mmmmhmm😏... whatever you need to tell yourself Vi
Purpleflower: Ugh! And I'm over here because I... got distracted and lost track of time and my parents would kill me if I was late at home again.
Princepianoboy: I'm guessing you got distracted by Clem...?😏
Purpleflower:🖕
Princepianoboy: haha Ok! Ok! I get 'I don't like to talk about personal StUfF'.
Purpleflower: Okaaayyyy Lou, I see later at school🙄
Princepianoboy: sea wouldn't wanna bea!
Purpleflower: 🤬

I Sat up and put my phone on the bed. I hear a gentle groggy voice from Clementine and I look over to her and smile with soft eyes 'I still can't believe she's mine and I'm hers.' "Good morning sleeping messy-beauty~" I said with a chuckle at the last part, she furrowed her eyebrows at me and faked looking offended. "I know I have messy hair in the morning... but yours doesn't look so good either, looks like two rats had a fight in your hair." She said giggling.

I try to get up only to be dragged back down by two pairs of arms. "Uhhh Clem, it's like 8:00," she buries her head in the crook of my neck and smirks "I know but school days are overrated anyways." She said quietly, I shake my head and untangle her arms from me and kiss her on the nose sweetly. "I know you don't like to go to school and get up early... I mean who does? But we have to." I said trying to motivate her, she giggles a little and says "You sound like my mom," then I just realized that I forgot to tell my parents about staying over here, 'I'm dead for sure this time.' "Oh shit! I forgot to tell my parents about staying over here!" I whisper-yelled.

"Hey hey easy, it'll be okay don't worry you just made a mistake." She said trying to reassure me, I start to calm down a little bit and then I reach for my phone to text my mom.

Purpleflower: Hey mom so sorry I didn't call or text you after school I'm at a friends house, but I'm ok just to let you know and I'll be home right after school I promise.

I put my phone back and get up and get my clothes and reach for the door nob and then the door opens and- "GOOD MORNING CLEM!" I jump back a little and hold my hand to my heart 'Oh!... my gosh!' "AJ! Don't yell... god" Clem said covering her ears with her hands. He looked at me with a confused face and said "who is she?" He asked, Clementine laughed and regained her breath to say, "you didn't see her yesterday when you woke up!" I just stand there and say "hi, my name is Violet-" "-like the flower!" He asked excitedly, "um yes-" "Cool my name is AJ as you already know, breakfast is ready by the way, see you downstairs flower!" He said as he ran out the door.

I stand in the door way eyes wide and I look over to Clem who had her hand over mouth trying to stop herself from laughing. "Is he always like this," I asked, she removed her hand from her mouth to say, "Most of the time yes." She gets up from her bed and gets her clothes out of her closet and I walk out to the bathroom to get changed.

10 minutes later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are all down stairs to eat and I'm am wearing same clothes as yesterday, and Clem is wearing a white long-sleeved shirt with the bi flag on it and dark blue skinny jeans, and of course her hat. We are currently eating eggs, bacon, and pancakes with orange juice.

"I hope you like it Violet," said Carley with a smile, I look up from my plate and I widen my eyes a little "Oh trust me this is the best breakfast I've ever had in my life!" I said dramatically, and she laughs and Clem looks at me and smiles.

"All right, I have to take AJ to school guys, I'll see you later love you bye!" Yelled Carley from the door. "Bye Carley love you too!" Said Clem and Lee in unison.

Time skip to school... because why da hell not?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clementines POV

We were about to walk in the gates of the school until Violet put one arm in front of me protectively as we were just opening the gates. "Vi, what're you-" "Ssshhhh... it's quiet, too quiet," she said with a suspicion look on her face and her eyes squinted.

I scoff and roll my eyes and say "Vi I don't think anything's going to go wrong," she looks at me and said "Clem whenever the school is quiet it usually means Louis has something to do with it." She said with some seriousness in her voice. "Oh please,-" I push her arm out of my way and walk in the school, "nothing is going to happe-AH!" As soon as I walked in I got splashed by a bucked of water, and I look up to see Louis with a smug face, but instantly changes to apologetic and says "Oh! Sorry Clem I thought you were Violet," he said with apologetic eyes.

I look at him still shocked by the Luke-warm water that was dumped on me. Then as I was going to say something Violet ran up to me and told Louis with fury in her eyes, but something was different they seemed to be... glowing green almost. "Lou what the shit! Why would you do that to her on her second day here especially in this shit hole!" She yelled.

I look at her in awe and surprise and Louis says with a playful smirk "Oh Vi, I wasn't going to do it to Clem, I was going to do it to you science you hate the water." I chuckled a little and Violet looked back at me with a glare that said 'It's not funny!' And I stopped laughing. "Lou seriously, why don't you just for once try to stay away from the usual Louism?"

I look at her and raise an eyebrow "What's a Louism?" Said Louis, "When you say unnecessary things in unnecessary detail, like 'your face looks like a cat trying to claw it's way out of a melon'." Violet said like it was obvious, and I just laughed at it and Louis just said 'alright'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lunch period

"Wow! Seriously Omar you are the best chief in the world!" I said as I kept eating the cake he made. "Thank you, it took me two hours to make and now it is perfect and nothing can go wro-" "-OK! People lunch time is over clear your tables!" Said the janitor and as we were leaving Mitch grabbed the cake and as he was walking he tripped over his shoe laces and he fell face flat into the cake. Everyone busted out laughing including me and Violet, well not Omar.

To be continued...
(How's that an ending for ya!😂)
Sorry this one was short.