Chapter 12: ready as I'll ever be

*violet is the snow leopard above just to be clear*
*WARNING! Slight smut? And a bit of kink Or whatever you want to call it.*

Violet POV

I woke up to the sun shining through the windows beside me. But on the other side was of course my beautiful and badass girlfriend with me in bed. (Not in that way you dirty minded people... eh who am I kidding, I also have a dirty mind.)

I hear her mumbling something very very quietly, and see her furrow her eyebrows, but still looking peaceful. I start to worry for her, cause I figured she might be having a nightmare, so I gently tap her on her shoulder to see if she'll wake up... she didn't.

Instead she twisted and turned and her mumbling had gotten louder. I can almost make out what she's saying, "v-violet... oooooooohhhhhhhh~" I heard. I widened my eyes and a look of shock appeared on my face, she wasn't having a nightmare... s-she... was... um... well y-you probably already know w-what she's doing.

I see her rubbing her thighs together while still moaning my name several times, 'Not gonna lie, but that turns me on sooo much! Omg! I am such a perv! Bad Vi!' I scolded myself internally.

I tried my hardest to look away... n-no no! I swear I was trying, but, she is just s-so hot. If you were me you'd completely understand. "Ooohh my god Vi! T-that feels s-s-s-soooo gooooood~" Clem started to get louder, with her hand starting to make it's way down her-Ahem! You know what.

'Ok! I should probably stop her before things escalate any further." I thought, I slightly shook her awake, she fluttered her beautiful eyes awake and looked up at me with her tired eyes and smiled when she saw my face.

"Morning Vi," she yawned with just a little husky sound in her voice. "Morning sunshine, how did you sleep?" I asked, knowing already how she slept. "One, do not call me sunshine, I don't like that pet name," she winked (hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... ah, puns), "and two, I slept amazing, especially after that workout yesterday trying to find you." She said raising a knowing eyebrow at me, with a smug face.

I feel myself start to blush as I roll my eyes, "Yeah Yeah, I know I shouldn't have run away like that, but if I didn't then maybe I couldn't have gotten to see my 'not so dead' grandmother?" I shrugged, this time she rolled her eyes, and got up out of the bed, and stretched showing some of her toned skin.

She caught me staring and smirked, as she put her hands on her body and made her way down. "Like what you see~" she purred (hehehe), I snapped out of my trance trying to act casual like nothing happened, but I think we all know how that works out. "U-uhhh, I-yeah-I mean maybe! O-or... yeah" 'Wwwwwooooooooowwwwww, *clapping sarcastically in the background* real smooth Vi. Reeeeaaaaallll smooth-Alright! I get it! I get it!'

She giggled Cutely and and slowly pulling off her SHIRT! "W-wait! W-w-what are y-you d-doing?!" I stuttered, blushing like a maniac, she smiled at me, her shirt just below her breasts 'THANK GOD!!' I thought relieved, but also really disappointed somehow-'Bitch! You know why your disappointed you perv!' I scolded myself (again).

"Welllll... we are girlfriends, aaannnnddd you don't have to be embarrassed to be seen naked." She bit her lip and looked at me up and down. 'That damn lip bite!' Soooo I pretty much had the biggest gay panic ever.

She took off her shirt very swiftly I must say. And it showed her sports bra and her not to big and not to small amazing breasts. I stared at them for a second before looking away, I could feel her eyes boring into my soul, but I managed to keep my cool 'Shocker' I thought.

"Vi, you know it's ok to look at me right?" She asks, 'God I love how caring she is!' I blushed and looked up at her amber eyes. She walked slowly up to me swaying her hips a little, 'I'm pretty sure I'm about to have a nose bleed right now, thanks a lot Clem.' I thought.

"Babe, were girlfriends now you don't have to be embarrassed. but I get it if you don't want to dress in front of me that's fine." She says in truth, I suddenly feel a wave of confidence wash over me. I take off my shirt as well, and then throw it on the bed and stand up, now I meet with a red faced Clementine in front of me.

She stares at my with an impressed face, wide eyes and eyebrows raised. I giggle slightly at her reaction and kiss her on the nose, making her blush even more. Then I start to laugh, then my laughing got louder and louder until-*knock knock knock* Both our wide widen as we both look in the door way to see Louis standing their with his shoulder resting on the frame, with a shit-eating grin on his face, he wolf whistled at us and said, "Now that's what I call lesbian activity."

"LOUIS!" We both shout, I throw a pillow at his face causing him to make a 'mmf' kind of sound. "Louis I swear to god get the fuck out or I swear to lesbian Jesus I will cut off your dreads in your sleep!!!" I shouted at him in madness, I got in front of Clem hiding her exposed chest area.

"Ok! Ok! Damn!" And with that he went out the door closing it behind him. "He is so dead." I said making Clem giggle behind me. "Well he isn't wrong, it was kinda hot." She said, I looked at her faking the look of betrayal on my face as I held my chest with one hand. "Are you seriously taking his side, how dare you!" I said dramatically 'Ok it's official. I have been hanging out with Louis to much.' I thought.

"Oh god no! I would never betray my flower." She winked at me with a smile showing her white teeth. "Ok I think we should actually change though." I give her a questioning and amused look, "what do you mean 'think'." I said, she blushed lightly and said, "W-well I wouldn't m-mind seeing y-you w-walking around l-like this." She stuttered.

"You are so cute~" I cooed to her, she kissed me on the lips and stayed there for about 30 seconds 'Damn thirty seconds of making out!' I thought, I made a sound of disappointment when I felt her lips detach from mine.

She chuckled at me and said, "We will have plenty of time to do this later, right now I we should go see what the gangs up to and train." I roll my eyes and say 'fine', then we're getting dressed (damn finally! Anyone else?!).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we changed, She opens the door and we walk out the door moving into the living room where everyone else is, she leaned over to whisper in my ear.

"Are you sure your ready for this?" She whispers to me.

I look at everyone's eyes on me and I gulped.

"Ready as I'll ever be."

To be continued...

*sorry it took longer than usual.*