Chapter 13: captured part one

Clementine POV

We walked into the living room, and everyone was looking at us for an explanation of what to do first. "Ok soooooooo... first off we um-eh-we-you know-uh-" violet started, "-You have no idea what to do, do you?" Asked Brody with a blank face, "Of course I don't! It's not like I planned this thing out! How should I know what to say!" She outburst, gesturing with her arms and a frustrated face.

I look at her with a sympathetic expression, worried that she might have a nervous breakdown due to what happened last time. "Vi... it's going to be ok. I mean we do have a basement sort of thing, and we also have friends here to help and support us. You have absolutely nothing to worry about." Boy was she wrong. Violet took in a deep breath and then released.

"Ok, first we'll need a dummy... Louis you'll do." She smiled, everyone chuckled and Louis had his mouth agape in fake shock and gasped dramatically holding his hand to his chest. "You wouldn't." He challenged, "I would... probably." she muttered the last word loud enough for me to hear. I silently giggled and smiled at her with dreamy eyes.

She smiled back at me and then looked back at everyone and said, "Next, we'll probably need to find some books that will help understand about our powers. Aasim, can you look in the library to see if there is a book about anything related to Clem and I?" She asked, and Aasim answered with a 'yes'.

He walked out of the room into Louis's library to take a look around. "Does anyone else know what to do, or have any questions that I might know answers too?" Violet asked, pretty much everyone had a consecrated look on there face and Louis looked so serious, that it was up to the point where it was concerning.

"I could help you in case either of you get injured." Ruby said, I nodded slightly towards her direction and said, "Yes, that would be useful, what do you know?" I asked, she responded saying, "I know how to treat broken bones, blood loss, and any other physical injuries." She said slightly smiling Violet and I smiled as we looked at each other 'This is going to work! I can't believe I get to train with Violet as a FrEaKiNg wolf!' I thought.

~ 1 hour later ~ (BECAUSE I'M LAZY AF AND NOT UP FOR WRITING A BUNCH OF THAT SHIT! sorry got a little carried away. I'll let you read now.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Louis's basement (oooooohhhhh scary~ ok I'll shut up.)

Violets POV

"Ok Clem, do you know how to turn into a wolf on your own?" I asked her, she responded saying, "No, the only time I transformed was by accident." I got a little excited since I was going to be the one teaching her. "Well you need to learn how to control it first, once you get the hang of it it's really easy." She looked a little frightened, so I asked her what's wrong, and she said, "I'm a little nervous since-well one, I have never had to turn into a wolf before, and two, I'm worried about the future."

"What do you mean, what about the future?" I asked, she looked down and then back at me with worry in her eyes and a frown on her face. "Violet, I love you," I was surprised 'Did I hear that right' "wait what," "I love you, I always have, and I'm worried that what's happening now will affect us in the future. Like what if one of us gets caught turning or someone takes you away from me. I mean for gods sake Violet! You almost turned in front of me before I even knew you had powers." She says breathing heavily.

I feel really bad for her right now and went to comfort her as she hide her head in the crook of my neck. "I know how you feel, I'm scared for you to, but that's why we're here to start practicing so we don't make mistakes." She breaths normally again and calms down as I feel her muscles get less tense I start thinking about what she said and what I said.