Prologue

[A/N: Please don't read if you're bothered by the following:
-Teacher/Student relationships.
-Abuse/Neglect.
-Rape.]

Louis was pretty much better off as dead. Being born on December 24th was not a good thing for him. In fact, that's probably the worst thing that could happen to him.

Being apart of a shitty family.

They were horrible parents, honestly. Jay, his mother, spent most of her days out with friends, doing god knows what. She was a stay at home mom who hardly paid attention to not only Louis, but her daughter Lottie as well.
Steve, Louis' father, owns an illegal weed farm inside an old, abandoned warehouse. He didn't care about anything as long as he had cash in his hands. That's really the only thing he cared about.

And even though they may have a lot of money, they had a somewhat nice apartment; it was big enough just for the three of them. They also never bought their children anything; they just used the money for themselves.

When Louis was born, they didn't pay much attention to him, unless when he cried. Lottie had to take care of him, despite her young age; but that was when she actually liked him.

He had taught himself to crawl, walk, and eventually, talk. Lottie was somewhat proud, she was getting to the stage where she no longer cared, just like her parents.

So as Louis grew older, his parents either kept yelling at him or just simply ignored him as though he wasn't even part of the family. He spent most of his days in his room, playing with the few toys he has or just simply looked out the window, because even though he didn't know what the word (or emotion) meant, he just felt so alone.

He is now at the age of seven and he still hasn't been enrolled in school, so he has the vocabulary of a five year old and still has trouble reading and learning.

It couldn't get any worse for Louis.