How you met

Sherlock

You were a new detective in Scotland Yard. There had been a murder down in Whitehall, Westminster. It was your first murder and you were ready to show off your skill, you see, you were the top of your class and awarded a lot for your unique talent. You arrived at the scene alongside with sergeant Donovan. "There's someone i need to warn you about, he's a bit of a freak," you cock your brow and look around and your eyes land where she was looking, a tall man with curly dark hair was talking to Lestrade.

"Let's get on with this then," you put on your gloves and scanned the body, picking out evidence you start to use your skill. Suddenly, before you could say a word the man Donovan warned you about stepped next to you and started deducing like you could. You chuckle as he made a mistake. "Wrong," everyone looks at you in shock. "He isn't a business man, he's a criminal," the man raises his brow. "Ever heard of the red viper group?" You roll up the mans sleeve to reveal a red snake tattoo. The tall man stands up straight and extends his hand.

"Sherlock Holmes,"

"Y/n L/n,"

John

You had just moved to London and were looking for a flat when your mother called up an old friend. There you were at the foot of your new home at 221b Baker Street. You were taking flat 221c, you rested your head against the door contemplating whether it was a good idea to move so far away. Before you were about to lift your head off the door someone opened it and you fell. Hitting the ground with a thud you groan, your luggage tumbling with you. "Oh my god I'm so sorry!" Slowly you start to get up, hands rest on your shoulders helping you up. "I'm so sorry," you chuckle and straighten yourself up.

"That's alright,"

"Are you a client?"

"Obviously not John look, she's carrying luggage, she's moving into 221c," a tall slender man moves past you. The man who you figured to be John makes an 'o' with his mouth before taking out a piece of paper and scribbling his number down.

"Sorry about that again, here my number, welcome to 221b," taking the paper you smile and thank him. He says goodbye right after saying sorry again. You chuckle and sigh, maybe moving to London was a good idea.

Moriarty

Today was the day you were going to die, three years ago you consulted with Mr Jim Moriarty about "taking out" your abusive boyfriend. Today you were about to meet with him face to face, you see the first time you "met" you were on the phone with his assistant. Your time was up and now you had to pay, you didn't have the money and now you were going to die. "Mr Moriarty will see you now," a man with blonde hair said. Nodding you enter the large room, there he sat- god he looked intimidating, but then he smiled which calmed you oddly.

"M-Mr Moriarty I-it's nice to finally meet you," he raises a brow.

"Nice? If it was nice I'd expect my money," the life from your face drained and your eyes met the floor.

"I swear I'll get it... it's just-"

"Just what? It's been 3 years Y/n... let me cut you a deal," you looked up and met his dark beautiful eyes- no stop thinking like that. "Work for me and your debt will be paid off, be my assistant- you'll get paid no worries, you'll even live here! But what you owe will be taken out of your paycheque... so? How does that sound?" You couldn't speak, it sounded perfect and scary so all you did was nod. "Great! Let's get started!"

~~~

That was fun to write

- Anna ❤️