Ch. 19

They climbed out the window and down the thick green vines. Once their feet hit the ground the took out two gaurds and put the uniforms on. They were about to leave the vicinity but were stopped at the gates 'just act normal!' Skye's voice rang through Sollux's ears. "'Ey where you goin?" The gaurd didn't seem to notice Skye looking at Sollux in a way that showed that she has everything under control "why the fuck do you care." She put on a slightly raspy voice. The gaurd shrugged "Fine do whatever the fuck I guess." And with that Sollux left with Skye trailing a few feet behind. Sollux gradually picked up his pace not noticing that Skye had been taken.
•+•+•+•+•+•+•+
SKYE'S POV
•+•+•+•+•+•+•+
They grabbed my shoulder roughly "hell no. You aint escaping. Not today, not never." Ugh, hello! Double negatives smart ass! "So tomorrow then? You just used a double negative dumb ass. That means that I CAN leave. Just not today." I smirked. "Well you aint livin to see another day bitch." And with that he punched me in the face. Hard. He punched me until I passed out and I assumed that he beat me to death. After awhile I saw a light and began the walk towards it. Then I wandered through my memories. I sigh lightly. "Welp... I guess I'm dead..."
•+•+•+•+•+•+•+
SOLLUX'S POV
•+•+•+•+•+•+•+
"thank2 2o much for helpiing me 2k-" I turned to face Skye to see only a blank space. "f-fuck... diid 2he..." I didn't need to finish. I was talking to myself and I knew the answer already. I nodded solemnly "thank you 2o much 2kye. wiithout you ii would never have made iit out." I spoke not expecting her to actually hear. I mean she was probably walking through her memories in dream bubbles by now... I realized someone was trolling me. Who the fuck could it be...? I thought everyone thinks I'm dead but Skye and the guy that locked me up...

carcinoGenisist [CG] began trolling twinArmeggedons [TA] at [16:13]

CG: SOLLUX I AM SO SORRY.

CG: I'M TO BLAME FOR YOUR DEATH.

CG: I'M JUST TROLLING MYSELF.

CG: BUT IF YOU SOMEHOW READ THIS FROM DREAM BUBBLES OF SOME SHIT

CG: I'M REALLY FUCKING SORRY.

TA: kk dont bee 2orry

CG: SOLLUX?

TA: iim 2tiill aliive kk

CG: SOLLUX HOLY SHIT WHERE ARE YOU.

TA: no iill fiind you

TA: ii have no clue where ii am two bee hone2t

CG: WE'RE WHERE WE WERE BEFORE.

TA: iill bee there 2oon kk

TA: ii mii22 you

CG: I MISS YOU TOO SOLLUX.

twinArmeggedons [TA] ceased trolling carcinoGenisist [CG] at [16:30]

•+•+•+•+•+•+•+
KARKAT'S POV
•+•+•+•+•+•+•+
Holy shit. Sollux is still alive. He is still alive. Kanaya must've seen the pure joy on my face because she questioned me immediately "What Happened?!" I just grinned my jagged and sharp teeth showing "SOLLUX IS STILL ALIVE!" Tears of joy began pooling in my eyes and for the first time I didn't mind it. I hugged Kanaya tightly. She stood stiff in shock for a moment but loosened an hugged me back quickly. "This Is Some Of The Best News I Have Heard Throughout All Of My Sweeps I Must Say." Kanaya remained in her calm composure though I could tell she was extremely overjoyed.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Update! Yay! 1.1K reads! Sorry I'm not righting very descriptively. I've been in a writing flunk I guess :/ sorry for the shitty chapters. Also if it doesn't make sense sorry. It makes sense to me so yeah deal