1 Childhood crush

Today is the day! Carson thought. Today is the day I impress Pokimane. And maybe get me a second in command.

Carson smiled to himself. This had been something he'd  been planing for for months. He was prepared to swoon pokimane with his riches, and his charm..... If only he could stop sweating.

Pokimane wasn't just a Childhood crush but a Childhood hero. 600 years ago when carson was just a teenager, he'd watch Pokimane in the virtual Arena, brutally destroy who ever dares challenge her. She was the Warrior of her century.

Sadly Pokimane had to give that title up for a time. She was looking for a permanent home with royal blood, specifically she wanted to become a second in command.

[Second in command;Somone who has less power over a kingdom then the king but still has alot of power. Somone who helps with wars, taxes, banquets, Etc. Pretty much like a queen but better]

Carson, still being a young royal, was still looking for a SIC (aka second in command) he had been waiting for this moment since he was just a 200 year old teenager. He was hoping Poki would take that chance with him.

Knock knock knock. The young royal jumped from his thought, and looked at the giant wood doors. A servant peeked through the door with a worried look. "Um. your highness the Warrior Pokimane Is here to see you.

Carson gulped. His mouth started to dry up, and he started to sweat in the most uncomfortable places. "Cool cool" Carsons voice cracks. He coughs "I mean sweat- I mean sweet. Bring her in"

Carson was buckling at the knees when he stood up. Hopefully Poki won't notice how nervous I am, Carson thought.

The moment Poki stepped into Carsons office, Carson almost fell over.

The servant lead the gorgeous brown haired girl to a chair that was in front of the desk. The servant quickly went back to the door to leave, and before the servant left they looked at Carson with a pity smile, and mouthed 'good luck', then left.

Carson was drenched in sweat now, and you could see it. Pokimane was a little weirded out by the pools of sweat that stained Carsons fancy shirt. Carson was trying to hide his sweat with his Cape, but the sweat seeped through.

Pokimane was not surprised by how sweaty or how nervous Carson was, she actually expected it. Pokimane had talked to Carson many times before this. He was exactly the same as the time before, super sweaty, stands there like a statue, and avoids all eye contact. Yup exactly the same.

Carson tried to swallow the knot in his throat. "S-so did you take a look around the-the uh castle?" Carson tried to look at Pokimane in the eyes to face his fears. "Did you, uh like what you, uh had seen?"

Pokimane had to break it to him fast before Carson got his hope's up. "Carson." Pokimane had pity for Carson. She knew he had a huge crush on her, and when Carson reached out for her to be his SIC she saw as an opportunity to get close to a different royal......

Fits. She had heard Fits, and Carson are really close friends. "Carson, I'm not here to become your S.I.C." Carson finally looked her in the eye. "What? Then why are you here?"

Carsons head was spinning. He couldn't really concentrate on the words that were spilling out of his mouth.
"Ok it's fine. that's fine. I'm fine. I didnt need you that much."

Pokimane looked surprised for a second, but then smiled. "Great! I'm glad we had an agreement!" Poki stood up. "Oh and one last thing." Poki set down a paper in front of Carson. "I'm heading over to Fitses kingdom. I was wondering if you could write a little note to him saying that you recomend me to be his S.I.C."

Carsons brain started to go fuzzy as he wrote down the words Pokimane said. Once he was done, Carson signed it with his signature, put it in an envelope, and sealed it with a royal wax symbol.

Pokimane bowed, took the letter, and left through the door.
Carson crashed down on his seat. His eyes started to get cloudy with tears.

After a while a servant came in and helped Carson to bed. Carson lied down on his bed, and fell asleep with the thought that he messed up.

Sweeeeet first chapter!
What do ya think?