5 Rajjch's game

Just before Carson could sigh, there was a knock at the door.

Benjamin jumped, and ran over to the door to open it. As Benjamin opened the door, a man was standing there with his hands on his knees out of breath.

Carson sat up straight as the man entered the room. The man was trying to catch his breath "Hello your Highness! I- um whoo. Could I get some water?"

Benjamin was quick on his feet as he left to go get some water for the man. The man stopped breathing heavily, and put on a mischievous smile.

"Perfect. Now that he is gone, their is something important that I must speak to you about." The man's mischievous smile didn't falter. "My name is Rajjch. I am here because I sensed that you needed a girl, and fast."

Carson froze "How did you-? Sense?" Rajjch waved his hand in a dismissive motion "Its nothing really to worry about."
Carson stared at him blankly. "Yes. it IS something for me to worry about. How did you know that I needed someone and fast?" Carson stood up.

Rajjch backed up. His mischievous smile turned to an annoyed frown. "Fine." He puffed "Fits broadcasted to the whole nation about Fits's SIC fighting yours in a VA tournament."

Carson frowned. He didn't really believe him. "That still doesn't explain how you got here so fast, and that you knew I needed a girl."

Rajjch's mischievous smile came back. "I told you. I sensed it." As Rajjch sat down, Benjamin came through the door with a glass of water. "Also one of my powers is running faster then the speed of sound."

Carson put on a thoughtful face as Rajjch drank his water. "You can get me a girl?" Rajjch nodded. "A girl that can beat Pokimane in battle?" Carson questioned.

Rajjch put down the now empty cup with a devious grin.
"Yes sir" Carson sat there with shock. "Well, what's her name? Where is she? When can you get her here?"

Rajjch just put up a hand to halt Carson from asking more questions. "Listen Carson, that's not how this game works. I will pick 11 girls that are some of the best Warriors. The girls I pick will be what I think you want."

Carson was suspicious, but thought it couldn't get much worse, and agreed. Carson firmly shook Rajjch's hand. "Now listen Rajjch, I want these girls to be head over heels for me, or no deal. ok?"

Rajjch chuckled. "You make it harder than it needs to be Carson, but I'll do my best." Carson glared "What's that supposed to mean?" Rajjch chuckled again. "Well, lets just put it this way Carson, you're not very good at talking to women."

Rajjch let go of they're hand shake, and headed towards the door. Just before Rajjch left, Carson said "How long will it take you to get all the women that you need?"

Rajjch Shrugged. "About 3 days. I'll come back with all of them on the third day." Carson sat back down on his chair. Rajjch left, and Benjamin closed the door.

"Are you excited your Highness! You won't look like an idiot when the tournament happens!" Carson rubbed his forehead "we'll see Benjamin. We'll see."

If you haven't noticed already, this book is based off of  Rajjch's Bachelor video with Carson.😉