9 suspicious rumors (Kate's POV)

Btw Thank you guys for the support. For now, I will keep this book going.
I have some good ideas for the future of this book.

Again thank you, and enjoy.
Also I'm sorry for such a long wait!😔

(Previously;Carson shook out of his thoughts when he noticed the 10 girls walking into the room. He noticed that they were all staring at the rock solid statue of Vixie. As Rajjch was trying to explain the situation, Carson spotted Kate smirking at the statue. She said something to the statue and turned so that she was facing his direction.

Carson tried to avert his eyes so that she didn't catch him staring but, he was to late, she had caught his eyes on her.)

[Just so you are not confused we will start from when Rajjch found the static silhouette. This in 3 person as always, but just what Kate sees.]

Kate stood their with her hand rubbing her eyes. Kate was trying not to think about what Carson had said, that he had forgotten about her...... but what did she expect? He had a lot of other things to think about, like this tournament....

wait a second... since this tournament was going to take up all of his time for a whole month. Carson wouldn't have even thought about Kate's meeting with him to watch her in combat.

"Since you already know Kate, let's move on to Vixie...." Rajjch said. Kate wasn't quite sure whether to be sad or angry, but hearing Rajjchs voice helped her not to think too much about it.

Rajjch sighed with some annoyance in his voice as he mumbled something under his breath... something about Vixie and her scanning box?

Rajjch cleared his throat, then spoke louder for all the girls to hear. "Sorry ladys. I think their might be a compilation with Vixies scanning box. I'm gonna try to see what's wrong"

And just like that, Kate was no longer standing in a majestic jungle biome, but instead brought back to the real world. Kate gasped and opened her eyes. She watched as the scanning box lid slowly opened to let her out.

Kate sat up. 'That.... was odd' Kate thought. Kate had imagined her first tournament to be fast with no complications.
But ofcourse that's a dumb way to think. Of course their will be complications, if you want to do anything with your life, their will always be technical difficulties.

Kate sat there kinda getting bored. She swissed her legs back and forth. The two legs swigging up and down at different times, like two kids on a swing set not wanting to be in sync with one another.

Rajjch had said not to leave our rooms.... but Kate was starting to get impatient, it seemed that the other girls were impatient too, because they were all starting to come out of they're rooms, and were walking around.

Kate snuck out of her scanning room. Closing the door quietly, she tiptoed to see what was going on. Sneaking was useless and unnecessary, but Kate was worried that Rajjch would see her disobey what he had strictly said not to do. Momo and Kandy were looking at Kate weird so Kate stopped her sneaking and tried to look normal.

All of the girls looked in the room next to Kate's, number 4, the room Vixie was supposed to be. One by one the girls poked they're heads through the door, but the room was cold and empty, as if no one had even entered the room. Vixie was no where to be seen.

The girls looked to the other end of the long carpeted hall, where supposedly Carson and Rajjchs scanning room was.

The crowd of ladys slowly flocked toward the end of the narrow hall. The murmurs of the girls filled the thick air. Rumors, and gossip are what fuels the ladys conversation.

Kate listen to the banter between the ladys. You could smell the gossip on they're breath as they spoke of what might have happened to the Warrior Vixie.

A harsh whisper caught Kate's attention, "I heard that Vixie is an assassin, and is here to kill Carson because her kingdom assigned her to do so." KC said, her tone unforgiving and bratty.

KC spoke again this time talking to the whole group. "I actually heard that alot of you are assassins... just know this, whether you are or aren't an assassin, I dont care, either way, I will destroy you, and become Carsons SIC."

She flipped her black hair, and pushed through the crowd to walked ahead of the group.

Kate knew KC would act like this. KC was the obsessive type. She acts rude to get what she wants, and when she doesn't get it, she goes psycho. Kate had seen it in the Arena, when KC had lost a VA battle, their was alot of ripping hair out, throwing tantrums, and alot of screaming.

[Btw I know kctron is not like this in real life, that's just how I saw her in the Rajjchelor... dont kill me pls..]

As the girls got closer to the end of the hall, the murmurs started to dye down. The door was cracked open, and the carpet seemed to change color from a red, to a deep purple, a symbol of power.

As Kate stepped into the room, immediately Kate knew  exactly what had happened here. One of Carsons many powers is turning anything to stone, and luckily its Carsons reaction power.

Kate has been studying Carsons abilities ever since she was in grade school, so she knew exactly how this scene played out.

Kate walked up to the stone statue with a smirk, not listening to the excuse Rajjch was giving to the confused girls.

Kate looked at the beautiful detail of the statue. Not only was this Vixie girl gullible, but she was also ignorant and stupid for not studying up on her target. Carson is one of the most powerful royal out there, maybe even the MOST powerful. It would be dumb not to study his strengths and weaknesses.

Kate put a hand on her hip and smiled. Kate whisper softly so no one could hear "That is what you get for being an idiot."

Kate proudly turned her back on the statue, and was quickly met with a heavy gaze coming for Carson. Kate locked eyes with the powerful royal, and immediately started freak out from the inside.

D-did he hear me say that?!?! Why is he looking at me?! Do I look suspicious??? Of course i look suspicious i was talking to a statue! Well maybe I look more crazy then suspicious...  Kate thought. Carson quickly looked away almost looking embarrassed.....

Kate squirmed where she was standing feeling uncomfortable in the crowded room. Rajjch was finishing his speech about what just happened, and looked at me.

He looked nervous by the way he talked. looking at me for some help I shrugged and mouthed 'this is your problem' he didn't like that answer because he glared at me and mouthed 'we are talking later'.

Hello!!! I am soooo sorry for not posting in forever! I just had no motivation :( but hey I'm back~! Thank you for all y'alls awesomeness and I'll see y'all later!