10 Security

Y'all wonna hear a joke???......
.....No?
Ok nvm

Btw I drew carson :) wut do ya think?
I wanna see how you guys would've drawn him...
Back to da story ÷)

(Previously;He looked nervous by the way he talked. looking at me for some help I shrugged and mouthed 'this is your problem' he didn't like that answer because he glared at me and mouthed 'we are talking later'.)

The focus of the murmuring girls shifted back and forth from Rajjch, to the statue, and to Carson. Kate tried to follow the lead of the crowd, trying to avoid the death glare from Rajjch. She could feel his stare soak into her skull, but kate only snickered. Rajjch would get over it, he's a big boy, kate thought.

Rajjch tried to seep the anger into Kate's head with his eyes, making sure kate felt as uncomfortable as he did. But his eyes soon left Kate's skull to be met with a hand that had a grip on his shoulder.

Rajjch looked up to see that hand was Carsons hand. Carsons jaw was set and you could see that he ment business by the way he looked at a person with his halflided eyes.

Rajjch jumped and his face paled at the sight of Carsons serious aura. Rajjch was not willing to give up the potential money he was going to get from Carson and his little tournaments.

Carson spoke first, making his voice low so that others could not listen in on the important conversation.
"So Rajjch... about security." Carson had almost a smirk on his face, as he patted Rajjchs back.

Rajjch gave a stressed smile and said "Ah yes security! I will lock all of the ladys doors just so no one can leave, and just to be safe, we can have two guards by our door just in case!" Rajjch had a crack in his smile as he spoke and beads of sweat started to fall. Rajjch could not lose this money, this was everything he had been working towards.

Carson chuckled slightly "That is what I like to hear Rajjch. I'll also have one of my servants- Benjamin- in the room to wake me up if the two guards some how fail."

Carson used his advanced watch that lay on his wrist to then command two of his finest guards to stand at his door. They soon arrived and so did Benjamin one of Carsons servants.

Benjamin with his nice cut brown hair and his vibrant greenish brown eyes looked at Rajjch and Carson with a smile and a wave. Carson then summoned Benjamin and the two strong guards over to talk to him. "Frank, Phillip" Carson said to the two men "Do you see the stone statue over there?" The two guards nodded "I need you to take it down to the dungeon. And Frank, once you're down there would you destone her."

Frank bowed his head with a friendly smile and said "Of your majesty. We will get it done in no time." Frank and Phillip were off, carrying the solid rock down the hall and out the door.

Benjamin stood there patiently waiting with his hands clasped behind his back. Benjamins wandering eyes swept the large light filled room, looking at the large window that showed the wonderful sunrise bubbling over the mountains and onto the futuristic medieval castle.

His eyes then trailed the deep purple carpet, the elegant designs captivating him. His gaze lead to the bunch of ladys that stood lazily on the beautiful purple carpet. Benjamin glared and crossed his arms at the sight.

Rajjch waved his hand in front of the boys face to try and get his attention. Benjamin snapped his focus back to what Rajjch and Carson were saying.

"Benjamin" Carson said, his dirty blonde hair combed neatly over his forehead almost touching his eyebrows "I have a job for you." Carson looked down at Benjamin "I need you to lock all of the ladys doors once they have entered their rooms."

Once Carson was done with his orders, Benjamin nodded. Carson walked over to Phillip who had come back to stay by the kings side. As long as the ladys are around, Phillip will stay in sight.

Once Carson was out of ear rang Rajjch turned towards Benjamin slowly and looked at him with a mischievous smile. If Kate's room is locked, Rajjch knows that if she gets injured in VA, she won't be able to get out of her room and get medical help.

"So Benjamin, it must be hard taking orders all the time, especially when it's like, I don't know, 6:30 in the morning. You must be exhausted." Benjamin looked up at Rajjch with a confused looked "I guess. but, I mean, it's my job. so, no worries sir."

Rajjch just patted the boy on the back with a grin "How about this, ah, Benjamin, was it?" Benjamin nodded. "Ben, how bout I help you with your task on locking doors, to lighten the task. How does that sound?"

Benjamin squinted his eyes but just shrugged "Sure, I guess. itll be fun!" Rajjch sighs of relief "Good. just tell me when you are going to lock the doors, and I'll be there."

Rajjch waved slightly to the boy as he walked across the room over to where Kate was standing. Kate had her arms crossed and her blue eyes meet Rajjchs brown eyes. Rajjch frowned a bit when she started to smirk.

"You just like to see me suffer dont you" Rajjch said as he got closer. Kate snickered "Maybe" kate put her hands on her hips and pushed her long blonde hair out of her face.

Rajjch rolled his eyes and scoffed "I'm the one who's going out of my way just to keep your door unlocked so that you dont die, and your over here relishing in my embarrassment." Rajjch crossed his arms and chuckled a little.

Kate stopped her smirk and looked at Rajjch with her brows furrowed. "Thank you Rajjch. So...... why are you over here?" Kate gasps and turns over to Rajjch with her hands on her mouth her lips curled up into a smile "Are here to check up on me?!? Awwwwww you're such a cute wittle brother!"

Kate softly punches Rajjch on the shoulder with her fist, and chuckles lightly. Rajjch raises an eyebrow and looks at kate with a stone face, obviously not amused. Rajjch sighs and runs his hand through his short dark brown hair. "Kate, I cant lose this money... I've worked so hard to get here. I really didn't think that some of the rumors about these girls were ture. All my time and effort I LITERALLY cant afford this event going south."

Rajjch hung his head down and rubbed his face with his hands. Kate sighed "Dont worry Rajjch, Carsons a big boy, he can handle himself. You are also a big boy, so get you butt in gear because round two is coming, and the REAL battle will finally begin."

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM SO SORRY FOR BEING SO ABSENT :(
This chapter took me forever to write. I lost almost all my motivation,
but now I'm back and to make up for my lost time expect to see a new chapter tomorrow or in two days soooooooo ya
And if you dont see any update tomorrow then you can remind me by commenting.

So ya also since Benjamin is a made up character what do you guys think he looks like??? It would be fun to see what you people think

any way byyyyyeeeee.🤙😬👋