6 Wanna join?

Kate started at the punching bag with determination. She was sweating from the heat of the sun beating down on her. Kate was determined to become a Warrior, not just any Warrior, she wanted to become a Royal Warrior. Somone that had a purpose. She wanted to be useful, popular, and maybe even get close to Carson....

Kate respected Carson. She didn't necessarily like him, she just thought that she and him would mesh well together as allies, aka her being his Warrior.

Kate smiled as she hit the punching bag. In 4 days kate is going to be able to fight in front of Carson!

Kate focused herself back to the punching bag. If Kate wanted to become a Warrior, she had to hit harder than a rock thrown off a cliff speeding to the ground, and what ever that rock hit, it would surely be destroyed.

Kate threw a punch at the sand filled bag. The punch was strong, making the the bag sway violently. Kate mumbled to herself. "I can do better then that."

The next punch she threw made the bag ripple, deforming it. Kate glared. "Not good enough" she scoffed as she went for another punch. This time, as she his the bag, she heard some tears from the bag.

Kate smirked as she swiftly socked the bad with her fist. The bag immediately exploded, sand flew in all different directions.

Kate stood there with a confident stance as the sand fell around her. It fell like snow drifting down, on her hair, and on the ground.

Kate was prepared to train long and hard. She didnt want to embarrass her self in front of Carson. Once she was done watching the sand fall, she moved to start the next exercise.

She froze in place once she heard something rustle the bushes behind her. It sounded large, bigger than a rabbit for sure.

Kate slowly turned around. She walked over to the noisy bushe. But when she pushed through the leefs to check what was causing the noise, nothing was there.

Kate frowned as she walked away. Something was definitely watching her.
As kate reached down to pick up her bag, she felt a presence behind her...

Kate swiftly turned around, pulled out her switchblade with her hand, and put the blade against the person's throat, threatening to spill blood.

Rajjch stood there stiff, with Kate glaring at him. "Remind me to never suprise you from behind" Rajjch gulped. He tried to smile but was too aware of the knife  held under his jaw.

Kate's glare softened to a confused look. "Rajjch? What are you doing here?" Rajjchs hands were up. He slowly moved his hands to try and remove the sharp blade from his throat.

"Well dear Kate. I might tell you if you are willing to let me live." Kate suddenly realizes that she was still holding the deadly weapon to his throat.

She quickly put the switchblade back in her pocket. "Sorry about that. I thought you were a mugger."

Rajjch scoffed "Me? A mugger? I would never...... well maybe, if it came down to it." Rajjch had his signature mischievous smile on.

Kate chuckled a bit. "So I put the blade away. Do you mind telling me why you're here?" Rajjch gave an 'ah' look then cleared his throat.

"Well my dear Warrior, Kate. King Carson and I, have Invited you to be in the event that is happening in 3 days." Kate raised a brow. She was about to open her mouth to speak, but Rajjch put a hand up.

"My dear, I am not finished." He put down his hand and began to speak again. "The event will begin in 3 days and at the latest it will end is in a month. Carson is in need of an SIC, since his last attempt with Pokimane didnt really work out. She destroyed the poor Kings heart."

Kate snickered "You could say his dumpy got dumped." Rajjch glared "That was terrible. Anyway. I have picked 11 girls-including you- to battle each other in VA tournaments. The girl that loses one of the tournaments Carson will kick out day by day, until there is only one girl left.

The one that is left will then be Carsons SIC." Kate narrowed her eyes. "Then his SIC will then battle Pokimane in a few months in a VA battle?" Rajjch nods his head.

"I want you to be apart of this event! I know how strong you are Kate. Your fighting skills are marvel-" "No" Kate had a blank expression.

"What do you mean 'No'?" Rajjch looked surprised. "I mean, No, I dont want to be apart of your 'Event'" Kate made it clear by picking up her bag and walking off.

Rajjch made it clear he wouldnt be so easily rejected, by moving in front of her with his fast ability. "But why?" Kate not knowing that he moved in front of her, bumped face first into Rajjchs chest.

"Ow what the- Rajjch you know why." Rajjch backed up to let Kate regain her balance. "Is it because of the glitch thing you can do in VA's? Because if it is because of your weird ability, I think it's a major plus. You just can't get caught doing it."

Kate furrowed her brows. Kate had this strange ability that only 1 in a million have. Kamikaze Hacking. Kamikaze Hacking is the ability to hack into a VA's system.
Meaning she can glitch in and out of places, She can create things that weren't there before, and she can warp the environment around her.

Honestly that's not the part that bothers her. The part that bothers her is the Kamikaze part. If she gets hurt in the VA, she gets hurt in real life....

That means if she dies in a VA tournament, she dies in real life.... she had figured this out when she was just a child. Kate and one of her friends were messing around in one of the VA's at school.

[Kate's POV]

The teacher told us to practice fighting each other. The whole class was watching us as my friend and I fought. But once my friend cut me with his weapon, I felt pain.

The teacher noticed I was feeling pain. He was able to turn pain mode off of the hologram, since we were  children. So me feeling pain was not something that should happen.

The teacher stopped the hologram to check if I was ok. but when he came to check on me, I was bleeding everywhere from the place my friend had cut me.

From then on, I was diagnosed by a doctor that I had the Kamikaze hacking ability. He also told me that if I use my hacking ability in VA tournaments when I'm older, that I will get executed for me 'cheating'.

[3rd person POV]

Kate looked up at Rajjch "You know I could die right?" Rajjch inhaled "But you could also win! If you use your powers! Kate you are the only other human on this earth that has a chance at defeating Pokimane!"

"If people find out I'm using my ability they'll kill me." Rajjch gave a smug smirk. "No they won't, because I'll be there.... Also you have to be good at hiding the fact that you're hacking... but I think you can do it."

Rajjch put his hand out. "Will i see you in 3 days?" Kate thought for a moment. If shes allowed to hack, she can easily dodge hits with ease.

Kate hesitantly shook his hand. "If I die, I'm gonna curse you as a ghost, and make your life miserable."

1275 words! Woot woot! Also new thing I'm gonna do. I'm gonna write at the beginning of every chapter a question of the day. Today the question is gonna be down here.

Q.O.T.D: What's the deal with Keanu Reeves? Like, what's the deal with him?