2 Dreadful morning

Carson woke up with a headache, dry mouth, sore eyes, a bloody nose, and a need for water. Thankfully one of the servants left a glass on his dresser.

This is dumb, Carson thought as he gulped down the water. Why do I sweat so much when I'm nervous?!.... he scooted off of his HUGE bed. He tried to stand but almost fell flat on his face.

Carson grumbled some swears under his breath, then tried standing again.
It work! He was a little wobbly, but made it just fine to the bathroom.

Carson went down to the kitchen to get some more water. Usually he could teleport to the kitchen just fine, but after sweating his guts out, he was in no condition.

The stairs were steep so Carson had to hold onto the handles. Uhg! I look, and feel so weak! It's fine. Carson thought. Once i get my water I'll feel better.

Carson isn't always this weak, actually its almost never that he's this way. It's just one of his weaknesses is lack of water. I know its unfortunate.

Carson is actually one of the most powerful royal out there, but when he's not hydrated, let's just say he's more wimpy then a cat that has one leg, and has a mental illness.

Carson called out with his raspy voice to one of the servants walking up the stairs. "Hey you I NEED water." The servant stood there shocked by the weakened state of the king. "NOW! I'm gonna fall down the stairs if you don't help me!"

The servant jumped into action, quickly dropping what ever they were carrying and scrambled down the stairs. Less then a minute later they came back up with two jugs of water.

The servant quickly gave one of the hugs to Carson and helped him drink it. After Carson finished the last bits of the water, he started to gain his strength again.

Carsons voice was no longer raspy and his head ache was gone. "Thank you, uh, what's your name?" The servant chuckled "im Kate" she said.

Carson stood up. Now that he had his strength back, he could think more clear. "Thank you Kate. I'll have to raise your salary for helping me."

"Oh, I'm not a servant" Kate scratched her head. "Wait. your not a servant?" Carson look confused. "Why are you here?"
Kate gave an excited smile. "Oh! right!" Kate quickly grabbed the papers she was holding before. "I am here to become a warrior! I was going to go to your warrior trainer, but you're right here so why not ask you myself!"

She looked a bit nervous, but Carson understood why. She was talking to THE Carson King. Of course she'd be nervous.

Carson took the papers from her hand, and inspected them. "Mm. it says here you've been training your whole life. Do you train in real life, or do you train in a virtual Arena?"

[Virtual Arena; its kind of like VR, but instead of a headset, you lie down in a scanning box(it looks like a tanning box). You are transported into a holographic lay out. You are also a hologram, but can feel pain. People use this technology to battle without getting injured. If you dye in the hologram, you get sent back to your body that is in the box. If the one controlling the hologram decides to stop the 'game', then you will also be sent back to your body.]

"I do both, sir." Kate stood up more straight. Carson flipped through the pages a bit more. "Well, Kate from what I see, you passed. All i have to see now is you in combat."

Kate smiled brightly. "Ah! thank you your highness!" She bowed low. "When would it be a good time for you to see me fight?"

Carson flicked out his arm and look at his wrist. The watch blinked on and projected a holographic calendar into the air. Carson studied it with a thoughtful expression, then cocked his head to the side then said "Maybe on... Thursday. in four days."

Kate blushed. "That'll work." "What's with the red face?" Carson asked with one eye brow up. Kate made a crazy expression "Its just that.. you, Carson king, THE King of the SMPland, is taking time out of your busy schedule to watch ME battle in a VA!" (VA; virtual Arena)

She looked like she was about to jump up and down, but stopped her self with a dramatic wave of her hand down her face, and breathed out.

Carson gave a slight chuckle. "I guess I'll see you in 4 days." He nodded his head, then vanished. Probably teleporting to the kitchen to get some more water.

After Carson had left, Kate squealed to herself. This was probably the best day of her life.

Noice 2 chapter done! Hopefully the VA thing was clear enough. Ask me questions if you dont get it.