Jack is jelly

Elsa's pov

I was walking around the small city and bump into someone cheast. 'Clumsy me!' I said in my head.

"I am so sorry!!" I said and looked up. When I looked up I was met with beautiful brown eyes.

"Why I wasn't looking where I was going, maybe I'm the who should apolegise." He said and kissed my hand. 'Gentleman much.' I tought.

Before I could say anything he inturiped me. "Would you like a drink?" He said. "I don't drink acahol, Sorry." I said and walked away.

Before I could he grabed my wrists and pulled me close. "I insised." I mean if it's free I'm Going with him. "Alright!" Little I know someone was watching me from the dark corner.

~time skip~

At the bar.

We are now at the bar. I sat at one off the stall and man did to. "Wait I didn't catch you'r name yet?" I said and he thake asip of his beer. "It's Seth, Seth Aliam. And you are...?" He said and looked closer to me."Elsa, Elsa Arrendale." I said.

We talked for awhile. After 15 muniuets talking and joking with him. "I have to go to the bathroom for a sec. Be right back." He said and walked to the men's bathroom.

"So you him are something huh." A voice said behind me. I turn around and faced Jack. Who was angry and a little jelouse. "N-no we're just friend's, thats all!!" I said and got up to leave the bar.

Before I could Jack grabed my writses and turn me around. "Don't act dumb Elsa because one day that Seth guy will ruin you'r life FOREVER!!" Jack said more like a whisper and let go.

"See ya around, Elsa." Before I could say anything Jack walked past me.

'Is Jack jealuse...?'