Prom (1)

For all that don't know who go prom with well here it is....

Elsa go with Seth

Jack go alone

Hiccup go with Astrid

Eugene go with Rapunzel

Kristoff go with Anna

Snotty go with Merida.
____________________________________

Anna's pov

I was getting ready for prom and putting my makeup and dress on. I still don't know why Elsa go with Seth I mean she does have a crush on Jack but- I was interupt by Kristoff knoking my door.

"Anna are you ready yet?" Kristoff said. "Yeah!" I said and went outside.

"You look beautiful." He said and open pasenger door open and let me in. "Thank you!".

~time skips~

We arived at the school gym and went in. I saw my friend's and walked to them.

"Hey girls!!" I waved alittle and Astrid gave me a hug. "Wait why didn't Elsa go with Jack?" Punzy said and tittle my head alittle.

"I dunno! Well seth was the one who asked her to go to prom." I said and turn my head to Elsa dancing with Seth.

She looks so sad inside and faked her smile.

Elsa's pov

I was dancing with Seth and I saw Jack looking at us. "Wait here I have to go to the bathroom!!" Seth said and walked away.

I sat at one off the chairs and watched everyone dancing. I looked at Seth and saw him kissing someone else and dancing with her.

I gasp and started to tear up. I walked out of the gym. I sat down at a porch and stared to cry. For some odd reason I kinda liked him but now I just felt sad.

"I told you, Elsa." I looked up at the person and saw Jack looking down at me crying my eyes out. "You were right Jack!" I burried my eyes with my hands and stared to tear up more. "Hey don't cry Elsa. Theres someone else for you." He said and sooth me up.

I looked up at him and burried my face in his chest and crying my eyes out.

I might like this. His to kind for me....