After the sleepover

Hiccup's pov

I woke up and felt I hugging someone. I opened my eyes widely I can see who that was....
It
Was
ASTRID
My high school crush I mean she is cute when she sleeps. Wait what.

I shook Astrid to wakeup. "Hey Astrid, wakeup." I said and heard a really low voice. "N-no!" Astrid says and went back to sleep. "Ugh." I took her blanket off her and grab her arms.

Astrid shot up. "HEY WHAT'S YOUR PROMBLEM, HICCUP!!" She yelled at me. "To waking you up DUH!!"

"Uh you guy's okay over there?" Elsa asked. Wait Elsa if she see me with her she will flip and ship us like in middle school. "Were fine, thanks for asking." Phew she didn't got out of the bathroom.

"Ugh, let go of my arms, Hiccup!" Astrid said but I felt like she likes it. Maybe I can tease her with this. "What about..... no." I said and Astrid's ocean's eyes shot open and wigelled her amrs.

I heard a gasp and turned around only to find everyone what I meant by everyone MEANT ELSA IS HERE TO.

I let go of Astrid's hands and she landed on her blanket. "Ooo sorry Asty." I said and everyone started to fangirl and fanboying about me and Astrid. Gosh how I hate everyone now. Elsa steped in and slaped me. "HEY WHAT'D I DO, ELSA!!"

Elsa seemed mad. "For letting go of Astrid's arms, dumbass." Wow she really hates me now. Great just great.

<time skips>

I went to the bathroom and open the curtens that atech to the shower. I went in the shower and washed myself.

After getting washed I brushed my teeth and get dressed. After getting dressed I went outside and pack my stuff.

I went downstairs and have breakfast with the other's. "So you and Astrid are a thing now. Are you?" Punzy said while eating her breakfast. Me and Astrid blush red.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM SHIPING ME AND ASTRID TOGETHER. "N-no..." I studder. Damn my studder. "Mhm." Wait if Punzy can tease me with Astrid together maybe teasing her with Eugene together. Payback time.

"How about you and Eugene, hmm Punzy?" I said and Punzy's face was red like a tomato. Hah payback time is so good.

-After getting breakfast-

"Okay bye guy's." I waved bye and went back home. When I got back home Quill was there watching TV about stuff. 'Ugh him."

I hated my brother why it's becaouse his just so good looking then I am. I wish I have a sister other then a animal brother.

I went to my room and put my stuff down. After that I went to my desk to study. But not thinking about study but thinking about

Astrid......