E.S.M Prolouge

E.S.M
Prologue
***

Toni's POV
December 2, 2001

"I can't do it, Kenny. It hurts so bad." I said out of breath from all the pushing I was doing. Today is the day that I'm giving birth to your first child.

"Yes, you can. In the end, it's going to be all worth it." Kenny said holding my hands and kissing my forehead.

"Okay mommy you have to push." The nurse said to me. I pushed and pushed and our son Denim Edmonds arrived.

"Do you guys have a name?"

"Yes. Denim Edmonds." Kenny said.

March 30, 2003

March 30, 2003

"Where's Kenny?" I asked my mom.

"He said that he's stuck in traffic." My mom said and I sighed. He can't miss the birth of our second child. The nurse came into the room to check to see how far I was dilated.

"Mrs. Edmonds you are ready to push." The nurse said shocking me.

"No, we have to wait. My husband is not here." I said through the pain.

"No, you have to push now." The doctor said. I sighed and followed orders. As I was pushing Kenny walked through the doors out of breath.

"Sir you can't be back here." One of the nurses said.

"That's my wife," Kenny said coming over to me holding my hand.

"Sorry." The nurse said. Mommy came on the other side to hold my hand. "Okay, mommy push." I pushed and pushed. Kenny came to look in between my legs to see our son's head and he passed out.

"Ken!" I yelled out in pain and shock.

"He's going to be alright." One of the nurses said helping him off the floor. A couple of pushes later I gave birth to our son Diezel Edmonds.

"Do you guys have a name?"

"Yes. Diezel Edmonds." I said.

August 15, 2005

August 15, 2005

Here I am again in the same situation. This time I'm giving birth to a girl. My first girl. Our first baby girl. Kenny was on time and he better not pass out.