Chapter Fifteen

yes. I made that. don't take plz. ill be v disappointed in u if u do. Hmu if you want one. I also do ones for people's names so if you want one about you. Hmuuuuuu

Only 10 minutes passed by of me sitting on my bed in my apartment before I was interrupted. Sure I was excited to go on a date with Billie, but fuck. Being back in here was heavy, I debated moving but why? The memories will still haunt me here and there. It was decided that Finneas would stay here with Maia while Billie and I were out. I was getting a vibe that Finneas had a thing for Maia but I wasn't going to push on it. I make my way to the door and open it to see Maia with a box labeled SHOES

"Hi, Diana."

"Hey, Maia how are you feeling today?" I ask locking the door back up after her. She just lets out a sigh and shrugs.

"Fine. I guess, my nightmares are still pretty bad."

"I'm sorry Maia..." She pets Petunia's head while continuing to talk to me.

"It's fine. I'm fine - I'll be fine. But what's your plan tonight?"

"I have a date actually. With Billie. But don't worry Finneas will be here."

"Oh okay have fun. I'm going to rest before Finneas gets here then."

"Alright." I couldn't imagine how everything was on her. I was already struggling with my own but the thought of losing a potential child. This situation helped me see that there are actually bad people in this world. As a kid, you grow up knowing there are good people and bad people. You always keep it in the back of your head but to have it right in your arms, in your face -  it's very different. In moments like these, I wish my parents were here. I will be forever grateful for Billie and Finneas. It's just different, I wish I could explain but I can't. My thoughts begin to cloud everything in my mind so I shake my head abruptly before stripping down and stepping into my shower. The cool water hits my body softly and I see my scar on my shoulder. Wow. 10 minutes more pass before I wrap my towel around my body and hear music blaring. What the hell? I walk out into the living room and see Billie wearing a huge nude shirt with designs along with matching shorts. She looked beautiful but when the hell didn't she?

"Hey mama, dress casual. Go."

"Yes, sir." I jokingly salute and go back to my bedroom to change. Casual? The music quieted down a bit but still played. I now figured out the band she was playing is 1975. A laugh passes my lips, I don't know why. Probably cause she just made me that happy. I slip into denim shorts, a top that had a quote and my Birkenstock's. Fuck I was beginning to get nervous as shit. My hands were getting clammy, my heart racing. Should I put my hair? No. Down. She likes it down. But I like it up. Oh my god. I just leave it alone and walk out to the living room. Her eyes bulge at me.

"Woah, sheesh mama" she drags out eyeing me up and down. Heat rises to my face, damn this bitch is good with her words.

"You look beautiful as always." I compliment and give a hug to Finneas who sat on the couch with Maia. The second I let go of him, I feel a hand snake around my waist and pull me to their side. I turn to face and place a soft kiss on her lips; while pulling away I feel a slap on my-

"I'm going to throw up," Finneas complains and pretends to gag.

"Okay I'll see you later I love you"

"I love you too. Be safe." He responds and we both walk out hand in hand.

"You look great. Seriously." Billie says softly and I look over at her with a smile.

"Thank you. Can I tell you something?" I say a bit shyly looking down at my well-manicured feet while we walk into the elevator.

"Always" she replies pulling me closer to her.

"I'm really nervous right now," I admit sheepishly causing her to let out a small chuckle.

"I am too."

"Why are you nervous?"

"I've messed up so many times and now I actually have my chance. I seriously don't want to fuck this up. You're amazing. I'm really to see you grow and change into an incredible person you are today I'm sorry I have to be apart of it negatively."

"I forgive you," I tell her before giving her a right hug. As I pull away she places her hand on the back of my neck keeping me close and placing a tender kiss on my lips. A string of giggles pass my lips and she joins me. The last sound indicates we reached the first floor and we head to her car.

"So what are we doing?"

"You'll see." Instead of seeing her usual Dodge Challenger. I see a Jeep Wrangler with the tarp down, fairy lights all around.

"Wow."

She smiles at me, "That's only the beginning come on."

Hi, I'm so sorry I didn't update. Lots of things going on. But please follow because I post things about this story. Sorry, this chapter kinda sucked. It's a filler. One is already in the making. Plz, vote!!!!!!! And comment!!!!!!!!! Ily. Also. BILLIES PICS IN HAWAII???? tHaNk YoU!!!!