free day

a/n: shit bruh, i really forgot to title the last chapter

billie's POV

-----------

i wake up and see elle still asleep beside me. i kiss her neck softly and hear a moan escape her lips. i smirk and laugh quietly and continue. the moaning gets louder and she opens her eyes. "shit, i thought that was a dream" elle says in a shocked, raspy voice. "i take that as a compliment. wait.. does that mean you've had a dream like that before?" i question with a small laugh. "wha- no!" she denies. "that's a lie." i roll my eyes and smile. "nuh uh" she lies. "every time you lie, you're voice gets higher" i point out. "damn, really?" she furrows her eyebrows. "yep. now let's get up. today is our free day" i explain. "yay!" she exclaims and gets out of bed. "yep, i have big plans for today" i tell her. "do i need to dress up or can i be comfy?" she asks as she looks through her bag. "it's gonna be a little warm so wear shorts and a t shirt. bring a jacket just in case." i say as i look through my own bag. 

i pick out a white tank top and a white jacket. i put on my blohsh necklace and brush through my hair. 

(billie's fit ^^^)

(billie's fit ^^^)

i walk out of the bathroom and see elle has already changed

(elle's fit ^^^)

"god damn mamas" i exclaim as i see her. she poses with a smile and laughs. "i mean ight" i say and take my phone out. "nooo, it was a joke" she says and covers her face. "cut the cameras....... deadass" she says through her hands. i put my phone back in my pocket and place my hands on her waist. "you look so good baby." i tell her and kiss her neck. "don't leave a mark or i swear to g-" she starts but i cut her off. "i'll do whatever i want." i whisper and bite her earlobe. "okay, damn" she widens her eyes. "you ready to go?" i ask. "yeah, i think so. let me just grab my wallet." she smiles and grabs her wallet from her bag. i snatch it from her hand and she groans. "billie, give it back." she orders. "or what?" i smirk. "please" she frowns. "no mamas, this is our day. i want to spoil you." i explain. "ugh. you're not going to give in huh?" she rolls her eyes. "nope" i shake my head. "fine." she agrees. "thank you baby." i smile and peck my lips to her's. "now let's bounce" i say and put her wallet down.