What turns him on

Midoriya Izuku: 

When you play with your hair. All he wants to do is to play with your hair when you do. Some times he even wants you to play with his hair. 

Katsuki Bakugou: 

He finds it extremely hot when you use your quirk. It was the movement of your hands that really get him going. He just couldn't help but wonder what else those hands could do. 

Todoroki Shouto: 

When you laugh. You found his bluntness funny, so you laughed quite a lot. He found your laugh so enchanting and every time you laugh he just wants to kiss you. 

Kirishima Eijiro: 

He loves it when you hug him. When you hug him, you hug him tightly and press yourself against him. When you do that he feels everything against him. 

Tamaki Amajiki: 

His ears were super sensitive. You knew this and took this to your advantage. You would always start with playing with the ends of his hair then make your way up to his ears to gently brush them. You were the only one that he let touch them. 

Hitoshi Shinsou: 

When you bite your bottom lip. You tend to bite your lip when your nervous and when Hitoshi saw that you were nervous he felt a rush of dominance rush over him. 

Aizawa Shouta: 

When you turn dominant. He especially loves it when you grab his scarf and yank him towards you. 

Dabi: 

When you concentrated. When ever you concentrated your eyebrows furrow and your tongue would poke out. Dabi found this extremely cute and couldn't help himself. 
~~~~~~~~~

What's Next: When You're Sick
Word Count: 270