Move On~ Class 1-A

Imagine: Move On~ Class 1-A x female!reader.
Warning: Kind of angsty, swears and some gore.
Quirk: Air Manipulation. Allows the user to manipulate the air
There will be an OC in this as well. Ratomi Kana
I was re-watching Ghost Whisperer and thought of this. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was no secret that everyone loved (y/n). Not in a romantic way- even though a few of her classmates have a small crush on her- while other classmates just adored her. Yes, even the tsundere Bakugou had a small crush on her. 

No one knew what it was about her that drew them into her. She was incredibly kind to everyone she ever met and she often put others before her. It was like she knew all the right things to say to people to make them feel better. She also held an innocence to her that her classmates adored. 

She never caused any trouble for anyone and she always seemed to do the right thing. 

It wasn't just her personality that drew people in as well. To other people, she looked like an anger. Her (h/t)(h/l) was a bright shade of (h/c) that shined underneath the sunlight. Her (e/c) orbs were always shining even in her darkest days. 

That's why... that's why everyone was so gloomy after the first villain attack. When they were counting the students the found that one was missing, aside from Midoriya going to the hospital. 

It's been a count of four days since (y/n) gone missing. There was no sign of her, which was a bad thing and a good thing. A bad thing because it meant that they were no closer to finding her and a good thing meaning that she was still alive somewhere. 

Her classmates were upset that they couldn't do anything to help find her. They tried, they really did, but it always led into a dead end or they got caught by their teacher which resulted in a very long lecture from him. 

Aizawa would not sleep until he found her. He searched high and low for the girl, but he came up empty handed. It almost drove him crazy.

Until one fateful day that changed the air around the class of 1-A. 

Midoriya and Uraraka walked to the classroom together pretty early. When they opened the door, they were surprised to see Aizawa there. He was never there this early and what was even more shocking was that he didn't have his yellow sleeping bag with him. He always had with him during class time. 

"Hello, Aizawa-sensei." The both of them greeted to him and he just nodded at the two students. 
He looked more tired than usual and there was a sadness set in his eyes. 

When everyone arrived, Aizawa was leaning against the desk in front of the classroom. 

"I have some unfortunate news..." Aizawa starts off and the class becomes silent waiting for what he had to say. 

"Last night we found your classmate (l/n)(y/n). I'm sorry to tell you that she won't be joining us anymore." 

He couldn't say it. He couldn't directly say that she was dead. Every time he thought about it all he could see was the image of your body washed up on a shore. It was a terrifying sight for him to see. He felt terrible, she was one of his students after all. He was sworn to protect all of his students and felt like a failure. 

"S-sir... what are you saying?" Ashido stuttered out, her heart sinking at the news. 

The spiky blonde hair glared at the desk in front him, "he's saying that she's dead raccoon eyes." He snaps. 

Many of the students gasp, not wanting to believe that (l/n)(y/n) was dead. Depression filled all of the students, it was too hard to go on. 

"That's right. The school is allowing two days off." He says before a sigh, "dismissed."