5

- JENNIE -

We are on our 5 minutes drive when she suddenly running her speed slower and all of a sudden she pull off to the side . She stops the engine and helped me to go down from her bike .

"Why did you stop ?" I asked her but she only glanced at me then walk away . I followed her as she enters a shop . I look up the signage of the shop she enters them my eyes sparkled from what I saw .

I immediately went inside the bar following Lisa who is now in front of the counter looking up reading the menus on the screen above unnoticed how the cashier girl wants to hit on her

I immediately went inside the bar following Lisa who is now in front of the counter looking up reading the menus on the screen above unnoticed how the cashier girl wants to hit on her. Before I got near her , I saw how the cashier tries to flirt with Lisa as she supporting her head with her one hand on top of the cashier and her other hand curling her long black hair , lip biting while staring to my girl. Yes she is mine ! And this is the 2nd time my blood boils today .

I quickly walk towards Lisa facing her back at me as I wrap my left hand around her waist and I saw how her eyes flinched and I lean my head on her broad shoulders .

"Milk ice cream will do Love" she narrowed her eyes with confusion as I raised up my one eyebrow and I glance to the cashier and she followed my gaze . Lisa is smart so she knew what I am doing . She nods slowly and I was in awe when she follow my act . She put her right arm around my shoulder .

"Are you sure babe?" She asked as I seductively smile at her and she kiss the top of my head .

The cashier straighten her standing position while rolling her eyes . After we got our order which she paid of course as a gentle woman she is , we went to unoccupied sit beside the glass wall see through the street. We sat across each other and when our eyes met, I laughed and I saw her smile again .

"You know what?" I asked and she look at me again .

"Smiling suits you better . You must do it most of the time" she shakes her head and I chuckle .

"So how did you know?" I asked again. She look at me and raised one eyebrow up .

"How did you know I love ice cream?" I elaborate .

"Jisoo" she answered and I nod .

Minutes passed and we are now in front of my door inside the apartment . I unlock it and before I enter, I turn my body to her while she is unlocking her door .

"Lili ?" I called her but she didn't look .

"Lili ? It's a nickname for you Manoban" and she turn her attention on me .

"Hmm ?" She answered .

"Thank you for today. I had fun. I thought that Jeni's Ice cream parlor is your gift for me" I chuckle and she smiled back causing me butterflies in my stomach.

It's 11 pm and I still can't find my sleep because of the loud thunderstorms of the typhoon . I hate thunderstorms especially when it is too loud . I place my head under my pillow when a loud thunderstorms strikes again causing me to scream .

"Aaahhh stop it please!" My body is now trembling in fear . Another thunder strikes causing me to cry harder . I cover my whole body with my blanket and pillows hoping that this thunders will stop but it betrays me .

Meanwhile a loud bang from the door gave me the courage to stand and run from my room . I quickly open the door and find Lisa with her worried look . I bury my head on her chest and tug her shirt tight as I sob like a kid . I felt her hands caressing my back and I find it relaxing .

"I heard you screaming" she said with an obvious worry on her voice .

"Th-thunders" I stuttered between my sobs .

"Aah!" I got flinched again when another thunder roars again . She walks in my unit without breaking my hold on her by supporting my back with her hands . She locked the door and lead us to the couch .

She slowly pulling away my hands when we sat down the couch and stand up. I grip her shirt causing her to stop .

"Please don't leave" I beg while still crying .

"I won't" She said then hold my hand and slowly putting it down . She walks to my bedroom and after 5 seconds she get out carrying a 2 pillows and a blanket .

She sits down to the end of the couch, puts one pillow on her lap and taps it twice .

"Lay down" she said as I obey . She cover me with the blanket and put another pillow on the side of me .

She starts to run her hands thru my hair with her right hand and her other hand intertwined with mine assuring me that she will not leave me .

"Sleep" she smile shortly while meeting my gaze.

The thunder keeps on roaring like a mad lion but being with Lisa lessen my fears .

"Lili" I called her .

"Hmm?" She answers .

"You can sleep beside me if you want" I stated while my eyes closed and hugging her free arm .

"It's okay Nini " I look up to her .

"Nini?" I ask in confusion .

"It's a nickname for you" she answered without emotion but trying to imitates me . I chuckle and go back to closed my eyes.

"Thank you my Lili" I said with crack voice as my tears starting to release again .

"Hush now Nini I'm here now" that's the last words I've heard.

----------------------
-LISA-

I am staring to the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life, sleeping like a child after crying in pain . An hour ago, when I am lying on my bed thinking random things that is changing my life , I heard her scream . I know it was her . My heart starts to worry as it beats loudly in nervousness . I quickly jumped out of bed and run out my room . I locked my door and I walk to her unit . I lean my head on her door to listen if she is the one who is screaming in fears . My eyes widen when I heard her crying from the inside .

This is the first time I got my blood boil in tense not knowing what is happening . I want to break her door in anger to run to her inside . I didn't shout her name to avoid disturbance from other neighbors.

Fuck! I cursed mentally . I bang her door and after my 3rd bang it opens revealing Jennie with swollen eyes and fear is oblivious in her eyes . She grab my shirt and bury her self in front of my body. She cries like a kid who lost a teddy.

When another thunder strikes the sky, she screamed again when she flinched. Now I understand the cause of her fears .

She is afraid of thunder .

My phone rang causes me to bring back to my senses .

Incoming call Turtle Rabbit Kim..

After The third ring I pick it up .

JS: "Lisayah .. I've been calling Jennie but she's not answering please go to her unit cause she is afraid of thunder . Please Lisa. She can't sleep and she might crying no--"

I cut her off.

L:"she's asleep now"

JS: "She's with you now?"

L: "yes"

I heard the other line sigh heavily.

JS: "thank you monkey I'll go back to sleep now take care of her . Thank you . I owe you one"

I hang up the phone . It's 1 am now and I felt my eyes feeling heavy . As I lean my head back and closed my eyes .