Chapter 11

Echo of the Sky Nation

Echo hugged Ender Star close to her trying to help her. Ender Star had lost her dragon two days ago now and had been having trouble coping with the loss of her pet dragon and Echo was trying to help but it didn't seem like it was working. Then Skylar burst into Echo's house soaking wet, likely she had ran through the storm outside to get here.

"Skylar? What are you doing here?" Echo asked and noticed Skylar was breathing heavily as if she'd run back- and-forth between her house and Echo's house hundreds of times over.

"Sky Star... she met with a Fire Nation warrior... he's looking for Ender Star and he has an Ender Dragon for a pet." Skylar answered and Ender Star gasped and turned her head to Skylar. Echo looked down at Ender Star who was curled up in her arms and saw hope in her eyes but also fear.

"D- Do y- you know what h- he wants f- from me?" Ender Star asked her voice shaking.

"No, all I heard was that he was looking for an End Nation warrior and I assumed that was you because your the only one left, for all I know he doesn't even know your name." Skylar answered and Echo stood.

"Did he say why he came here?" Echo asked and helped Ender Star as she tried to get to her feet.

"No, like I said all he wanted was to meet the End Nation Warrior." Skylar said again.

"Well... I guess I'll go." Ender Star said after a few moments of silence.