Chapter 56: Saving Xue Liang (1)

Liu Gang saw her led inside, the maids had locked the doors with the lock and key. Seeing his wife locked up, he wanted to hurry and get her out.

Hurrying to the locked door, he couldn't unlock or break. He sighed in frustration, then he remembered the window in her room. Going back outside, he saw the room with the window. Climbing up, he knew it was dangerous so he needed to be cautious and careful.

Xue Liang sat on her bed, opening her window and she felt an urge to keep it open. Looking out to the palace she saw how everything was so far away. Locked away like a prisoner in the palace. She sat back down on her bed feeling tears falling knowing that she could now be used against the Qiliang Kingdom to trade for their home.

"Why is my wife crying again?" Hearing a familiar voice. She turned to look at the window. Seeing the one and only love she got up rushing over to him. Hugging him into her arms as he hugged back.

"Gang..." She sobbed out and was muffled. Crying into his chest he felt his heart clench. Feeling her embrace he sighed with relief.

"I told you not to lie to me again. This time I won't stop your punishment no matter what." Liu Gang said as she heard a growl from him.

"I'm sorry. It all started with my sister. I didn't want to involve the kingdoms. It was my fault for not stopping it sooner. If I did then none of this would be happening." Xue Liang said to him. He looked down with his angry gaze at her innocent gaze.

"Your not at fault. Even if you stopped her or not. This outcome is still not avoidable." He said holding her close. He moved his hand down to her belly feeling light kicks. He can easily tell it was already forming with his second child. "You cannot risk our second child. I can not afford to lose you and our next one." Liu Gang said as he looked down at her.

"I'm sorry. If I didn't leave then we wouldn't be stuck here. " She said as the doors busted open. They both turned to see it was Ye Ping. Even out the window there were spies which appeared. They had their swords tied to Liu Gang's neck as they pulled Xue Liang away from him. Liu Gang tried to go towards her but two more spies held their sword to his throat. "Gang!!!"

"Liang!!!" Both yelled at each other as Xue Liang was dragged to Ye Ping.

"Well, I'm glad that you were of great help, Liang. I'll gladly reward you in my bedchambers." Ye Ping said as he signaled his men to take her.

Xue Liang was struggling as she knew if she weren't pregnant then she could've easily killed all of them. "Gang!" She looked at him with tears as he was held back.

"Liang!!!" Liu Gang saw her dragged off as he wasn't going to let his wife and child be harmed. "What are you planning?" He said looking deadly at Ye Ping now.

"Well, I plan to take Qiliang Kingdom, which you seem to know as well. Your alive and well and none of the soldiers I sent to kill you had survived so you obviously knew ahead of me plan. Then, I plan to take your wife and have her bear my child." Ye Ping said, whispering the last sentence to Liu Gang.

Liu Gang wanted to kill Ye Ping as he didn't want his wife being touched by the likes of him. Xue Ya entered as she saw the man she loved for so many years. He had been captured by Ye Ping's men. "Husband, what is the meaning of this?" She said with the calmest tone as she could.

"Well he was actually alive this whole time. He came back to get his wife." Ye Ping said to her. She looked to him as she still knew Liu Zhang had likely still only loved her sister. Anger rose within her as she still wanted Liu Gang to herself. "Have him tortured in the cells. Have him give us information about the Qiliang Kingdom." Ye Ping said as they led him away from the room to the cells.

Before he could be taken, he shifted into his lion, shocking the men as he charged at them. Leaving one alive he held the man by his throat. "Take me to my wife." He said looking to the man who laid in fear. The man only followed along as he led the man to the emperor's bedchamber.

Xue Liang was left in the emperor's room as she looked around. Trying to find a way out as the doors busted open. Ye Ping walked in looking at her evilly. "Now my concubine, I've held myself back for a long time now. I won't be holding back now." He went up taking hold of her hands as he had pinned her down onto the bed.

"Let me go!!! Gang!!! Gang!!!" Xue Liang yelled and screamed as it was impossible to move around when she didn't want to harm her child. Ye Ping had then been dragged off Xue Liang as he had been punched by none other than Liu Gang.

Xue Liang gripped her robes together, she sat on the bed shaking and holding her belly. Liu Gang had punched Ye Ping to where he was bleeding heavily from his nostrils. Ye Ping fainted from the punches as Liu Gang turned to Xue Liang shaking on the bed.

She hurriedly got up, going to him as she hugged him. She cried into his chest as he hugged her back. "I was scared." She said to him,

"I was too. I almost lost it when I saw he was on you. I nearly lost my sight and senses." Liu Gang said, hugging her and smelling her scent. "I will not let anyone try to have you. You are mine and mine only. I will not let anyone take you from me." He hugged her close as she couldn't stop crying.