Moves Away

(Still Jake's POV)
I went upstairs to her room and knocked on the door.
Jake- "Hey sis can I talk to you?" She opened the door and hugged me.
Scar- "I am sorry I think I should Just go and stay with Logan for a while." I hugged her really tight with tears streaming down my face.
Jake- "I will let you if you think that is right for you." Emilo came into the room and stood at the doorway.
Jake- "I will miss you babysis." Emilio looked at me confused.
Emilio- "Wait is she moving for good?" She hugged hin and he hugged back.
Scar- "Bo not for good I am staying at logan's for a couple days ok." She grabbed one of his hands and spin her around.
Jake- "Wait have you talked to Tessa?" She looked at me and shook her head.
Jake- "ok."
Emilio- "Oh god she is staying with Logan he scars me." She smiled and got on to his back.
Tristan- "Aww cuties."
*Scar's POV*
Tristan- "Aww cuties." I put my head into Emilios chest and Tristan tickled me.
Scar- "Tristan stop." He gave me his hands to help me up.
Scar- "So Jake are you mad at me if I go to logans for a little bit?" I jumped on to his back and hugged him.
Jake- "No ofcourse not." I got down and smiled.
Scar- "Also one reasoned why I did not want to talk to you became I was mad."
Jake- "Why? If you were mad at me I am really sorry little sis." I smiled and hugged him.
Scar- "It's fine also can I talk to you for a second?" Jake shook his head and sat down on the bed.
Jake- "Hey is everything ok?"
Scar- "Yeah I just have one question?"
Jake- "Go for it sis."
Scar- "Were you mad at me earlier?"
Jake- "No why would I move mad at you?"
Scar- "You were mad and yelled at kade and I though you were mad at me and it scared me because I never heard you yell at someone like that only my ex's." I paused with tears running down my cheek. He put his hand on my check and wiped away my tears.
Jake- "I am sorry that I scared you." He hugged me really tight.
Scar- "I am sorry I yelled at you." I hugged him back tight.
Jake- "Baby sis you have nothing to be sorry for." I got onto his back and he ran down the stairs.
Chad- "Why is this so cute?" I put my head onto of Jake's and smiled.
Logan- "I dont know I agree." Jake turned around and I fell. Jake backed up an stepped on my foot.
Scar- "Jakey."  He helped me up and I got back on his back.
Mike- "Da fuck I dont get a hi just your brother." I got down and gave him a hug.
Scar- "Hi Mike I missed you so much." He smiled at me and hugged me back.
Mike- "Wait you're being sarcastic."
Scar- "Dude and I am the one that makes it sound true." Jake grabbed my arms and lead me outside.
Jake- "Wth as gotten into you?" I just looked down and did not respond.
Scar- "Ok this just three words. I HATE HIM." I to prance around the bark yard.
Jake- "Scar chill please." He came up to me and hugged me. We walked inside and I put my head on Emilio's shoulder.
Emilio- "What's up cutie?" I grabbed his hand and lead him outside.
Scar- "When are you going to Spain?"
Emilio- "Today why?" I hugged him really tight and had tears run down my face.
Scar- "Jake said I was able to go with you but I forgot meetings to go to the whole time you are gone." He put his hand right hand on my check and he grabbed my other hand.
Emilio- "That's fine babygirl. Only if I have you forever I will be happy ok. Just please don't be sad." He kissed my forehead and wipe away my tears.
Scar- "I am going to miss you so much." I grabbed his hands and smiled.
Emilio- "Why's your smile so cute?" He had tears running down his face.
Scar- "Hey baby boy don't cry for me please?" I kissed his lips very slowly.
Emilio- "Hey why are you making me fall in love with you more and more everyday?" I smiled and held his hand. Jake came out with the rest of the team with a speaker.