~America 🇺🇸 x reader~

=============================
America (USA) = Alfred F.Jones
England = Arthur Krikland
France = Francis Bonnefoy
Canada = Matthew Williams
Spain = Antonio Fernández Carriedo
Prussia = Gilbert Beilschmidt
Germany = Ludwig Beilschmidt
Japan = Kiku Honda
N.Italy = Feliciano Vargas
Romano = Lovino Vargas
Denmark = Mathias Køhler
Norway = Lukas Bondevik
=============================

☆☆☆☆☆

~Alfred's (America's) POV~

I sat there constantly staring at her, hoping she would wake up. She was hit by a car as I wasn't paying attention and fell with her head on the sidewalk.

(Y/N) is already a month in coma and I don't know when she will wake up ... or if she even would wake up again.

What made me furious was that they didn't catch the criminals who did the hit-and-run. Arthur, Francis and Matthew were getting worried about me because I was almost every day in the hospital waiting for her to wake up. They of course were also concerned about her and so were a lot of my other friends.

The doctors would come in and check on her now and then to see if she was stabile. Hours have gone by where I heard the heart monitor peeping and  seeing her chest slowly rise and fall, indicating that she was still breathing. I can't stand this anymore it's slowly killing me inside and all because of my own fault.

Lost in taught I looked at my phone to see the time. It was already 8:30 PM.

'I should probably leave now. ... She won't wake up today.'

I took my bomber jacket and walked to the bed (Y/N) lay on. I bent down and give her a kiss on the forehead because she was wearing a breathing mask it wasn't possible to kiss her cheek. "Please wake up soon ... I can't go on without you.", I told her, it sounded like it would help ... but deep down inside I knew it wouldn't. But I have to hold my head up high. ... That's what she would do in my place now.

With that I looked one more time at her and walked out of the room. To eventually make my way home to the now empty and lonely house without her.

~a few days later~

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I heard a peeping sound that sounded like that of a heart monitor. Everything was black but I could still hear it. I slowly opened my eyes and looked around the room I was currently in. The only I could think about where a thousand questions.

'Who am I? How did I get in here? Where am I? Wait why are there so many cables attached to me? Why do I see bandages around my torso? ... Is somebody ... abusing me?'

At those thaugts I became scared. I remember that there were people who would always hit me, lock me up without food and then abuse me when they wanted to.

'D-did they try to kill me ... once and for all?'

At that moment I felt tears falling down my face. I didn't know where I was, who I was and how I ended up here. I flinched when I heard a door open as a man with a white jacket walked in and looked at me with a shocked reaction. I just started to tremble thinking he would hurt me for his amusement.

"Mrs.Jones I see that you've woken up. ... I'll call your husband.", he said as he left the room. I was scared out of my mind, he's going to call somebody else to hurt me. I started to cry even more and still hadn't a clue about anything.

~Alfred's (America's) POV~

"Arthur! Dude I've just recieved a call from the hospital she's finaly awake!", I told him in excitement. He's currently staying with me because he's trying to comfort as he knows how hard this could be. "Did they also tell other information about love?", he asked really fast.