~Spain 🇪🇸 x reader~

A/N :

Just so that you aren't confused.
(C/N) stands for 'country name'.

That was all I wanted to say so enjoy.

=============================

~(C/N) [(Y/N)'s] POV~

I was running through the halls on my way to the meeting room as I was already two hours to late. My plane had a delay and my taxi on my way here was stuck in a traffic jam. 'I swear it if America ever again had the idea to host a last minute meeting, I'm gonna kill him.'

I was almost by the meeting room as I heard soft cries. So I stopped in my tracks and looked around for the source. Than I saw that one of the nearby doors was open and heard screaming coming from the meeting room. 'I guess I didn't miss anything important than. So it wouldn't hurt to be a bit later.' I thought as I entered the other room. As I looked around in the room I saw a few couches, some white closets and some vase with of course red, blue and withe flowers as we where in America.

I kept looking around as I heard the soft cries. Than I saw somebody hiding behind one of the couches. As I got closer I saw it was a child with brown hair and a tan skin tone who was crying. As I knelt down in front of him he looked up at me. "Hey what's wrong?" I asked softly. He looked up at me with his green eyes and whiped his tears away. "Lo siento señorita, but I don't know where I'm." he said in a cute voice. But he spoke Spanish and looked like Spain ... 'Wait a minute this is Spain!'

"Wait you're Spain aren't you?" I asked as he nodded. "Sì, and who are you señorita?" he asked in curiosity as he always would. I started to wonder. How the hell did Spain become a child and how did he loose his memories. ... 'England'... I thought and looked back at child Spain.

"Well I'm (C/N) and don't worry I'll help you find your way if you tell me what happened." I replied as he nodded. "I don't know, I woke up in this room with all this big people I saw never before in my life. They where all screaming at each other which scared me so I ran out of that room and came to here." he replied as I nodded. "I see, well do you wanna come with me or stay here? Because I need to go to those noisy people." I said as he nodded rapidly.

"Si,Si,Si I don't want to be alone señorita (C/N)!" he yelled in fear. "Don't worry Spain I won't leave you alone." I said as I lifted him up and wiped his tears away. He smiled and hugged me closer and snuggled in to my chest. I stood back up with him in my arms and walked out of the room.

As we walked out of the room we could hear the screams again. Spain started to tremble as I gave him a smile. "No need to be scared Spain they won't hurt you." I said as he nodded. "Gracias, (C/N)." he replied as I opened the door to the meeting room to see complete chaos.

I stepped inside as nobody seemed to notice I was here. I sighed and looked at Spain. "Hey Spain you're brave, are you?" I asked him as he nodded. "Good, now cover up your ears and be brave for the next minute." I said as he did as told and gave him a big smile. Than I looked back at the chaos and inhaled.

"SHUT UP YOU IDIOTS AND LISTEN VERY CLOSELY! CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHY SPAIN IS A CHILD AND LOST HIS MEMORIES?! AND WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE ?!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as they all became quiet.

"I'M WAITING!" I screamed again as the all looked up again. "(C-C/N) we ... ehm you found child Spain again." I heard England say as Spain now uncovered his ears and looked around. "Yes ... that doesn't answer my questions." I stated very annoyed and directly. "Germany tell me what happened?" I asked him as he's the only one who would tell something like this straight.

"Ja ... vell England und France got in an argument. It escalated quickly into fighting physically und zhat also got out of hand. England used his magic und failed to hitting zhe right target as France dogged. ... I zhink you understand zhe rest of zhe story." he said as I nodded.