~Canada 🇨🇦 x reader~ (Lime)

=============================
This is made possible by a great ð-boi.

Than you for the idea Jessiemiiuu!!!
============================
Canada = Matthew Williams
France = Francis Bonnefoy
England = Arthur Krikland
America (USA) = Alfred F.Jones
Spain = Antonio Fernández Carriedo
Prussia = Gilbert Beilschmidt
Romania = Vladimir Popescu
=============================

~Alfred's (America's) POV~

Francis, Arthur and I were currently starting at Matthew who was talking to (Y/N). Well we technically followed him as he went out on a date with her. Although I was getting slightly annoyed that he didn't make any moves around her as he was to nervous and shy. He'd always talk about her but was to scared to make a move 'cause he thought that would ruin their relationship.

"Don't you guys think he should make a move?", I asked them. Francis and Arthur looked at each other, "Yes."; "Oui.". " 'e von't do it out if 'is own decision zhough ... unless.", Francis smirked at the end of his sentence towards Arthur. "What are you looking at frog face?", Arthur questioned.

"Zhe person vho's gonna 'elp mon petit Matthew.", Francis answered and started to quarrel with Arthur. I than took my milkshake and drank from it while starting back at Matthew. He was just staring at (Y/N), who was apparently talking to somebody who passed by that she probably knew. I could see he was trying his best to make a move on his girlfriend but would always fail because he felt to timid in the end.

I felt bad for him as he'd always try so hard. Looking back at the quarrel besides me I growled, "Stop it and look at Matthew!". They stopped and looked back in the direction of Matthew. "Zhat's vhat I mean! Just one potion is all I ask to 'elp mon petit Matthew.", Francis said while Arthur shook his head. "That's not how it works Fransy-pants, I can't let my potions interfere with somebody's relationship. Even though I've taken pity at how bad Matthew wants to make it more special for her, I won't do it.", Arthur answered and softened his eyes as he looked back at Matthew.

Francis looked at me to back him up, "Please Alfred you vant to zee your brother 'appy, von't you?". I sighed and shook my head, "Yes, I want to see him happy ... although I've to agree with Arthur.". We than looked back and saw Matthew and (Y/N) walk away.

"Well that's our sign to go back home as well.", I said getting up from the bench we were sitting on. Arthur followed me although Francis didn't so we stopped and turned back around. "What's your problem now Francis?", Arthur asked him slightly annoyed, nothing new about that attitude. "I-I 'ave to go zomewhere first, don't vorry I vill be 'ome in one 'our.", he answered and winked at us. "Sure thing! See you later!", I yelled and waved him goodbye.

"Wanker.", I heard Arthur curse under his breath. "What do you think he needs to do?", I ask in curiosity. He shrugged his shoulders, "Probably meeting up with Gilbert and Antonio.". "Oh ... okay.", I answered and continued to walk home with him.

~Francis' (France's) POV~

I don't care what Arthur said, Matthew has to be happy and if he won't give me a potion, than Vladimir will. So that's where I'm going.

When I arrived at Vladimir's odd looking house I knocked on his door. I waited for a few minutes and heard something crash down the stairs. The door was then opened by the familiar strawberry blond Romanian. "Buna Francis!", he yelled with a huge smile on his face. "Bonjour Vladimir ... eh can I come in? I 'ave a question.", I asked him with a huge smile.

"Of course amicul meu! Just don't look at the mess.", he said and I emidiatly saw what he meant. "Now, what's the ~problem~?", he asked curiously with a mischievous grin. "Matthew fell 'ead over 'eels for a girl although ..." I got cut off by him. "He's to timid to make a move.", he continued exactly knowing it was true.