THAT Time Of The Month. (RadioDust) {Part 1}

Alastor's POV:

I was just walking around the Hotel late at night. One of the habits I have since I'm not if a sleeper. Probably the only time I do rest my eyes is when it's after a rough day. But that doesn't really happen very often.

So I just walk around cleaning some things that needed to be cleaned. Made sure no demon teens threw eggs at our front doors. (Yes. That happened before.) And made sure Angel Dust wasn't sneaking out.

So when nothing interesting happened I went to my room. And tonight. I plan on staying in here.

The next morning I didn't really feel like myself.. But I knew the others wouldn't stay quite if I never came out. I was the first one to wake up and start the day off. So I ignored the feeling I had and went off with my day.

But unfortunately when I left to go to the bar. Husk and Angel Dust was already there. I tilted my head at them. "There you are sleepy head. Where you been??" Angel said as he spun his stool to face me. "What time is it?" I asked while ignoring Angel's question.

"12:24" Husk said in his usual annoyed voice. "That late? Oh my. I must've slept in.." I said while laughing a little. I smiled over at Angel. Who was I believe was trying to steal a drink from Husk. "Ya think?" He said while spinning away from me.

"What did I miss??" I looked over at Husk again. "Nothing much, Vag and Charlie are still sleeping for some reason." Angel snickered while taking a sip from the Coke he had in his hand. "Wonder why..." He laughed again. "Anyway.." I turned away from him.

Angel Dust. Angel Dust Angel Dust Angel Dust...The boy always had me in a state of confusion. The way he acts. The way he talks. Heck. Even the way he walks! I could never wrap my head around him. I've always been so drawn to him.

I don't know why when he is just someone who loves attention. I always wanted to get to know him a little more. He just won't let me. Or I sometimes wouldn't let myself... Wait. That's when I started to smell something. Something I never really smelt before. So I sniffed.

I saw Husk giving me a 'What the hell are you doing?' Look. "What?" I asked while looking at him. "What's up with your face?"
The corner of my eye saw Angels hair swiftly move away as he looked at me. "What??" I asked again.

"That smile disappeared for a second, I got worried." He chuckled. Angel smiled as he snickered at what I'm assuming Husk said. His gold tooth always was bright enough to notice when he put on his evil grin.

More thoughts started to swim around in my mind as the smell kinda got stronger. I looked around to see where the sent was coming from. "Do you guys smell that?" I asked while looking back at the two. The looked at each other then back at me.

"Whatcha smellin'?" Angel asked as he gave me a unsure look. "That's the thing. I don't know." I looked over to him and sniffed again. Wait... I leaned closer to sniff again. Angel's eyes widened as he leaned back a bit. Almost falling off the stool.

I realized what I did and grabbed him before he could fall all the way. He started laughing. I pulled him back to sit up straight again. I made my smile grow a bit while chuckling. "My apologies Angel." I grabbed my cane as I started to leave the bar. I walked back in my room and stated there for the rest of the day.

-Next Day-

I woke up Late. Again. I actually went to sleep last night and I slept in again. I was starting to get annoyed at this when I crawled out of my bed. But then there it was again. The smell... Last night I laid in my bed bored. not really knowing what else to do. So I just let my mind wonder off.