THAT Time Of The Month. (RadioDust) {Part 3} [FINAL]

⚠SMUT⚠

Alastor's POV:

The taste of his lips was...

Delicious.

I felt Angel slightly jump when I pulled him in my arms, but he almost immediately kissed back. I felt one of his pairs of arms tug on my suit lightly as his other pair wrapped around my neck. Depending the kiss.

Wait.. How is he so good at this?.. Wait-that's kinda a stupid question. He obviously had a lOt of experience with this kind of activity before. I guess that explains it...

He tilted his head to the right slightly; causing the kiss to deepen. I wrapped one of my hands around the males waist as my other went to the back of his head. His lips parted so I did the same. That's when I felt his tongue flick against mine.

I shivered again. This is when my pants started to get tighter.. From what I can feel his tongue was shaped like ... Thin, but long. It was able to wrap itself around my own. I couldn't take it.. I pulled away to catch my breath.

I heard Angel doing the same in front of me. Evey thing was twitching. My body was practically burning for more. More of what Angel could do. But.. I couldn't give in. Not to him! Not to anyone! I pressed my back up against the door again and tried to push the other away.

My arm was to weak to do anything to my hand was just at his exposed chest. I heard him chuckle. Then sighed .He leaned down to my ear and said in a deep and a... Desperate voice?

"I guess I'm gonna have to go to Husk... ~"

That moment. I felt a jolt of energy burst through me. Causing me head to twitch out of place to the right. My hands turned to fist as I looked up at the demon in front of me. That's when I gave in. I finally let my struggling grin turn into a smirk.

"Or deary. There's no need for that~" I pushed him on the bed and crawled on top of him. But then.. He pushed me away. Me raising an eyebrow at him he took his index finger and move it left and right. Left and right.

"Tsk Tsk Tsk. You can't shove yourself inside of me yet Mister. Number one rule in the book is to play with your food before you devour it~" I blinked. So he wanted to start the mood? I'll give him a mood.

I placed my finger under the others chin so the male can look my in the eye. I saw his cocky grin fade as his face turned into a light pink. I chuckled at this. "Darling..~" His face went a shade darker. Never seen the male blush before...

"You want to play?~" He gave me a slight nod in response. "Then we'll play~" I stayed on top of him but I moved my knee in between the others legs. I chuckled slightly. "Strange... I can already feel a little boner~"

His lips turned back into his usual smirk as he grinned down on my leg. He bit his lip as he let out a soft sound. I shivered slightly from it. I kept my leg in place for the other to enjoy as I leaned down to his neck. I lightly kissed up his neck while I heard him let out a gasp or two.

But when I kissed right under his ear. The area where his jaw line begins. He let out a very. Very soft moan. I pressed my lips there again to see if I'd get the same reaction, and I did. So I decided to lick around in that area. That's when I felt his hand go back to my ear.

He lightly pulled on it. Making my whole head twitch slightly. I began to suck on the area, causing the male's volume to rise a bit. I lightly bit down on it. "Al..~" My head twitch again. My pants felt tighter just hearing that.. I wanted to hear it again..

I bit down a bit harder then last time. letting me get the same result as I did last time, but a bit louder. I bit down harder. My sharp teeth went through the males skin; causing blood to bleed out. I sucked most of it away as the others moans grew louder.