Smile My Dear!! (RadioDust)

Alastor's POV:

I heard Charlie yell for me in the room next to the one I'm currently in. "Yes deary?" I said back. Walking out if the room and go the the sound of the girls voice. She was in the lobby with a worried look on her face.

I raised a brow as I walked to her. "Something wrong?" She looked at me. Then back turned to face the Hall. I looked around the room. No one was in here. I got more confused so I looked back at Charlie.

"U-um.. " She said while hugging herself. "Do you know.. What happened to Angel?.. " I huffed slightly. Angel Dust. Just the name makes me want to leave the room. The male people call "sexy". The pornstar. I never really cared for the male.

It's not that he's gay or anything. Just so.. Inappropriate. I would just like to have a normal talk with him without cursing or something something that involve anything sexual.

Disgusting in my opinion. "No?Why? Anything happen?" I asked. "He just ran through the doors... I think.. I think he was crying." She looked at me. Her hands at her chest. I raised my fist to my mouth to stop myself from a laugh. "Crying?" I asked.

"Al. Now that's just not right." She put her hands on her hips. "What?? I don't see someone like.. Him. To be crying." I laughed a bit. I always thought crying-or. Not smiling in general as a weakness. Showing emotions can make people a target. And smiling makes emotions easier to hide. (And show power.)

From the corner of my eye I saw Vaggie run in the lobby. "He claimed out his window!" I raised a brow. "He's liget sitting on the roof!" I sighed. Spiders..

"Well get him down!" Charlie yelled back. "He can't do anything. Committing an act such a suicide is something that's not suitable in the depths of hell." I laughed again. "Then how about you go get him?" Charlie glared at me.

"Excuse me??" I asked. "Me??" "Yes. You know how to put a smile on someone's face better then anyone in the hotel." I narrowed my eye brows at her. I huffed.
"... Very well." I turned away and walked toward the front doors. "He's on the roof.." I heard Vaggie say.

After a few minutes I was able to get up on there. I teleported half way. What? No way I'm walking all those flights of stairs. I looked around looking for the spider demon as I walked around. Then I found him. He was sitting on the edge of the building. His legs dangling.

"Angel?" I saw him jump a bit. "Oh I'm sorry dear. I didn't mean to frighten you." I walked over to him. "What are you doing here?.." He asked while wiping something off his face. "I heard you wasn't yourself." He didn't respond to me. He's actually upset.. I sat down next to him. "What's wrong?"

"What?" He looked at me. "Did I stutter?" He looked down again. Great.. I actually have to be nice e to him. I sighed and sat down next to him. But not that close to him. "It's clear something is bothering you." I put my hands in my lap as I let my legs dangle with his.

"... Allergies..?" He said it more like a question then an answer. "Oh really? To what?" He looked away again. ".. Men apparently.." My eyes widened for a second. "Oh.. " I glanced away. It was silent for a few seconds.

".. May I ask what happened?" He looked up at me again. "Why do you care?" I turned my head away. "Well that frown doesn't suit your face." I replied. "So??" I rolled my eyes. "You're not as pretty with it." I don't know his reaction to what I said cuz of me not facing him. But he didn't say anything back.

"May you answer my question now?" I continued. "... Just had a bad day... " He pulled his legs up and held them close to his chest. "Who made it a bad day?" I looked at him. He had a face like 'I can't win this can I?'.

"... Just... I'm just tired. Tired of just sex. Tired of people seeing me as a toy. NOT seeing me as a person! A person with feelings, personality, and a mindset! Would it hurt anyone to bring me any flowers? Or take me out to dinner? Or just TALK to me??"

He started to break down again. I didn't know what to say to that.. I didn't know that's how Angel felt.. And what made me feel worse is that.. I thought those things too.. "Angel.. These men down here aren't prince charmings.. So no one down here deserves you."

"What makes you say that?" I sighed. "I can't believe I'm saying this.. You may seem like a huge jerk on the outside. But I know you have a soft side. That.. Pig. Proves it. I also you have a heart for children. You can be nice when you feel the need too. And that makes me confused on why you're down here.."

I felt something in my chest a bit. "And I haven't even went on the subject of looks. I personally don't see you as a hot little demon walking on fire as everyone else do. But I see you... Not the worst. You have that little twinkle in you're eye. That golden tooth shines when you smile with it. You are actually a true beauty.."

I turned to him and saw his mouth opened a bit and his face a bright red. That's when I realized what I said. "I-Im sorry!! I might've said to much!!" I felt my face get a little warm. "I'm not trying to- how do you say it?? Hit you??" I jumped back on my feet.

"W-wait Al!!" He shouted. I stayed silent. "... Do you really mean that?.. " I forced the my face to cool down. ".. What would be a reason to lie to you?.." I saw him smile a bit. "Thanks Al.. I needed that." I smiled back at him. "I'm glad I was able to help."

He got back on his feet. "How about you tell everyone you're alright? When you ran in everyone was worried." He nodded. I smiled. "Wonderful!! I opened the door for him. He walked in. "Oh and Angel?" He turned to face me.

"You're never fully dressed without a smile." I said to him as I put my finger between his eyes. His usual smirk crossed his face. "Why would I be fully dressed?" I blinked a few times. "There's our Angel Dust.. " I laughed again and we continued our little small talk while walking down the stairs.