Dragon Bros

(Your typical Dragon Bros AU.)

(Mitch POV:)
I lean back against the wall in a shadowy corner of the guildhall, glaring out at my guild mates as they sit and chat. Collin glances over his shoulder at me, and I glare back. "What're you looking at, Runt?" I say as hurtfully as I can, and he fake winces at the nickname. "N-nothing, Viper." He stutters out, and I scoff. I walk over to the quest board and take down a blank piece of paper I put up there earlier, so that it seems like I took a mission. I storm out of the guild hall, and keep storming on until I reach the nearest town, where I stop with the act and head to the place I'm supposed to meet Collin. After a few minutes, he arrives. I smile happily, as I had been starting to get worried. I move forward and pull him into a hug, and he smiles as he hugs me back. We stop hugging and start heading over to our group meeting spot. "I wish we didn't have to keep up that act." Collin says as we walk, and I nod. "So do I, Runt, but in Grimshade, any sort of ties to anyone means danger for both you and that person. And, since we also have Mario and Bryan, it would just make things worse for all of us. We also can't forget that I'm spying on Eden." I say, and he nods, still looking a bit downcast. I smile, getting an idea of how to cheer him up, and he looks at me suspiciously. "Mitch... what're you doi-" he tries to say, but gets cut off as I tackle him into the dirt, and just hug him, pinning him there. "M-MITCH!! What the heck?!?" He asks, and I chuckle. "Well, if you are gonna be a Debby-downer, I figured you might as well be down LITERALLY." I say, and he chuckles at my antics. He tries to wiggle away, but is unsuccessful. We wrestled for a bit, until he finally managed to get away, and then we raced towards our meeting place, laughing as we run. We finally make it, and we race into the well hidden cave. I touch the wall first, and I smile as Collin pouts, for he had been only a few seconds behind. "Ha! I win!" I shout, and he pouts playfully, before leaping at me, hugging me, and pinning my arms to my sided. I huff from the sudden weight, but then chuckle. He lets go, and a few minutes later, Bryan and Mario arrive. We all wrestle around for a bit, tell everyone about our days, and all spend the rest of the day with each other, happy with being together once more.

(Author's Note: For those who read Hidden, expect more art very soon! I have tests today, and after I was done with my first one, my teacher let me draw. I got an outline sketch for Light, Galaxy, Void, Dark, and Shadow Steve! I'm gonna try to do a Lucas soon as well.)

Word Count: 469