Ritchie, Brandon, and the No-good, very bad, absolutely horrible day.

Ritchie and Brandon were known for being kind. It's all they every were. But what if someone told you something others didn't know? That behind those kind words, and soft smiles, there are eyes and hearts filled with sorrow? For they missed their old world, missed it with all of their beings, but they knew they could Never go back. So, they were left alone, remembering the beauty of Solode. (Idk how to spell, I'm sorry!)

(Third Person POV:)
Ritchie and Brandon were walking down the streets of Divinus Magia Island, enjoying the scenery, and the looks of David's garden. Despite how much of a disaster he was, the man sure knew how to garden, the twins would give him that. As they were walking through the market place, they heard somebody shout out at them. "Go away you criminals, get off of our island before you kill somebody else!" The voice said, a man by the sound of it. And then another voice joined it. "Yeah, leave us alone! We'll call the grandmaster on you, that'll show you!" "Leave you dirt bags, get off our island! You bring nothing but trouble!" They shouted and shouted, until thunder sounded in the distance, allowing the two twins to slip away unnoticed. They reached the guild hall, both now put in a sour mood, as their guild mates, David, Mario, and Lucas could tell. Lucas tentatively raised his hand, concerned for the guild leaders who saved him from Eden. "U-um... Brandon..? Ritchie..? What's up?" Ritchie turned to face them, tears leaking from his eyes. "Just some people who don't approve of our presence on their island. It's fine." He said, a strained smile on his face. Lucas frowned, and in one moment, all of the guild mates were hugging the guild leaders, calming them down, and helping them feel better.

(Author's Note: I know this was literally just asked for, but here ya go! I'm extremely bored, heh... this was requested by @IronTooth43 )

Word Count: 309